Search results for query: *

1. krispeee

FS: TaylorMade Rescue 11 18 Degree Hybrid - Stiff (non TP version)

Hey THPers! I have a TM Rescue 11 Hybrid on the chopping Blocks. 18 Degree Loft - 3 Iron Replacement Aldila RIP 65g Stiff Lamkin Crossline Grip Includes a non-matching Burner Superfast 2.0 Headcover $30 Shipped to your door Condition - 7.5/10 Thanks for looking!
  2. krispeee

FS: Taylormade Ghost Spider 33in $65 Shipped CON US

Hey THP! I have a TM Spider 33in putter (face balanced) that needs a new home. I've only gamed it for a month and took care of it since day 1. Price Drop: $50 shipped CONUS via paypal Length: 33in Condition: 9/10 Headcover included Iomic White Grip Sorry in advanced for the poor iPhone...
  3. krispeee

Anybody wear sunglasses?

Just wanted to see if anybody wore sunglasses when they went out to play. If so, which shades are you sporting? :glasses-cool:
  4. krispeee

headed to Seattle, WA with the lady for 7/4 weekend

The woman and I will be traveling to Seattle, Wa for some sightseeing and some golf action. Any recommendations on where to play in the area? We researched and there were so many courses to choose! A push in the right direction would be awesome. Cheers!
  5. krispeee

cutting down an inch on my scotty

Hi Guys, Not sure if this sounds absurd or not to you, but i've been thinking about cutting down my old scotty from a 34" to a 33" after i had an old putter cut down for my gf last week. Comparing the two lengths, the shorter stick felt more natural for me. So my question is: 1) will this...
  6. krispeee

re-man'd / refurbished golf balls

Hi Everyone, Just wanted to see if the community had any experience with re-manufactured/refurbished golf balls in the past. I just bought some refurbished golf balls for the gf as she's barely starting to get comfortable on the course and I can't get over how cheap they are! I'd think there...
  7. krispeee

greetings from Northern California

Hi All, Been lurking for a few days and reading alot of reviews and posts from the community and I regret not signing up and contributing sooner! I've been playing golf since i was 7, so i've been in the know with equipment and what not until my freshman year in college where i pretty much...
Back