Search results for query: *

1. Al Czervik III

2024 Callaway Apex UW

After reading the entire thread looking for comparisons to the OG Apex UW, the only consistent difference was higher launch and higher spin? The higher spin could be the shaft since we’re not talking apples to apples. And the higher spin could make the newer model slightly more forgiving in...
  2. Al Czervik III

Evnroll 2023 V-Series Lineup

I really like the look of the 5.1. I wonder how much more forgiving it is with the weights in the wings?
  3. Al Czervik III

2021 Ping Putters

My experience so far is that the 2021 Tyne C has been a lag putting dream- my distances have been super consistent. Again, I really like the “Ping” sound on the long putts- for a rubber like insert it has such a pleasing metallic sound. My lines have been good too due to the center shaft- it...
  4. Al Czervik III

2021 Ping Putters

So I returned the Sigma that I bought a month ago and got a 2021 Tyne Center shafted with an adjustable shaft. I like the 2021 insert even better than the TR (that wasn’t why I returned the Sigma- I wanted a center shafted Tyne). The 2021 is slightly firmer and the center shafted Tyne has a...
  5. Al Czervik III

PING G425 Driver in Pros bags

Other drivers definitely sound dull or “off” to be now after playing the G425 Max all season- hit my friend’s new Taylor Made and it felt dead compared to my PING.
  6. Al Czervik III

PING G425 Driver in Pros bags

For me, it was a huge improvement over the LST- I’ve never hit a driver better than I do the Max I have never hit driver better- crazy distance and forgiveness. Arccoss confirms it. I used to average 230 with my 410LST and now it’s 250- with a 260 smart distance. Also hit my first 300 yard...
  7. Al Czervik III

Entitled, Rude, Aggressive Golfers - The WORST. Bad day on course. How do you deal with them.

Dropping two balls while someone is waiting to tee off??? Reminds me of a great saying I live by: “Don’t ever trust someone who has never been punched in the face… they don’t know that it can actually happen.”
  8. Al Czervik III

Are you happy when you make a par?

Ultimately yes- always better than bogie. But, yesterday I hit one over the green in 2 on a par 5 and had a little chip from rock solid ground and flubbed it, hit the 4th to within 12 feet (pretty bad second attempt) and sunk the 12 footer for par. Definitely mixed feelings when I do something...
  9. Al Czervik III

Golfer’s Elbow

I think my golfer’s elbow started in the winter from chopping wood. I have it in both arms, but my left is a lot worse. Ironically, it doesn’t hurt when I swing, but I think it leads to a lack of speed because the strength in my left hand and arms is off. Any remedies? Besides not playing and...
  10. Al Czervik III

Can’t Stop Over The Top

The swing key that has worked best for is to think of skipping a stone on my downswing. It seems to achieve all the desired path keys- hips move to the left, right arm stays close to the right hip, and a good spine angle. I sure hope this lasts.
  11. Al Czervik III

Your favourite golf analyst/announcer?

Not Jim Nantz … he has a terrible penchant for hyperbole and a lack of perspective. EVERYTHING is the greatest moment in golf.
  12. Al Czervik III

A bad case of hosel rockets...

@TrueMotionMatt Better?
  13. Al Czervik III

Thank you- I always thought I was too bent over when no saw my swing on video. The wall Image is very helpful! But on video I always thought I made a good backswing and shoulder turn- I’ll work on the more upright stance. thank you again- especially for your video!!
  14. Al Czervik III

Listen to one artist the rest of your life? Who would it be?

Bruce Springsteen. Game, set, and match…
  15. Al Czervik III

Thanks. I have slow motion video of an ever so slight ott move at the top- my hands just won’t drop inside with the visualizations over been using thus far- Michael Breed has one that I have to give a try: feel as if you keep your back turned as long as possible when you start the swing. Not...
  16. Al Czervik III

Not sure why, but the wider stance seems to be working for me. That and feeling like I’m keeping my hands low to the ground for as long as possible on the backswing. I videoed my swing a bunch of times hitting into my net and even on the solid shots I notice at the top I move my hands ever so...
  17. Al Czervik III

They are getting worse. I just tried hitting a gap wedge in field- more than half the bag were shanks- hit a bunch of grounders that went 10 yards. I’m an 8 handicap and iron play used to be my pride and joy. How can this happen? I have completely lost the ability to hit a golf ball…
  18. Al Czervik III

CONTEST Win A PING G425 Hybrid

I currently play a G400. I miss left a lot (hook) and was thinking the flat setting on the G425 would help me. 🤞 Thanks
Back