Search results for query: *

1. imz23

How long to get G425

UPDATE: I finally received all of my clubs last week, 6/18 (after almost 10 weeks). I didn't get the smart grip Arccos sensors on the irons, but the sensors are supposed to be arriving today. I got to the range and played 9 holes this weekend and now just trying to hone in my distances...
  2. imz23

CONTEST Win A PING G425 Hybrid

I've been playing Callaway diablo hybrids. But I did a whole bag fitting in early April. I finally received my G425 3W & 3H after waiting almost 7 weeks. I'm still waiting on my Ping irons, so far it's been 9 weeks. I now want to get the 4h & 5h but not sure if I want to wait another 8+...
  3. imz23

How long to get G425

UPDATE on PING G425 orders... -Irons supposed to be shipped week Tuesday 5/25 (expected 5-6 weeks), but it's now been almost 8 weeks. -3W, 2H, 3H, 4H supposed to be shipped yesterday 6/1, said they don't know if it's been shipped yet, but expect to get it this week. I spoke with a manager at...
  4. imz23

How long to get G425

I was at Carl's last week and got updated on my orders. I now know when xmas is... Irons (4/9 fitting/order) supposed to arrive next Tuesday 5/25 and my 3 wood & hybrids (4/30 fitting/order) is supposed to arrive Tuesday 6/1. Fingers crossed! I'm excited, but nervous about re-calibrating all...
  5. imz23

How long to get G425

I did the performance fitting at Carl's Golfland and ordered the Ping G425 irons on 4/9 (expected delivery 5-6 weeks or mid-May) and Ping G425 hybrids & 3 wood fitting on 4/30 (expected delivery 4-10 weeks or "by end of June"). It's like waiting for Xmas, but not knowing what date Xmas...
  6. imz23

I want to play Torrey Pines, any advice, tips to get on as a single?

I'm heading to a conference in June in Temecula (approx 1 hour) from Torrey Pines. Conference ends Wednesday at 1pm, and hope to be able to get to Torrey Pines by 3pm, twilight starts at 330pm. Anyone have any advice to get on as a single. I prefer to play the South, but not opposed to the...
  7. imz23

I'm looking for a video camera to video my swing....

I don't want to spend more than a couple/few hundred $. I've read where they suggest 60 fps (frames per second). Ideally, I'd like to get over 100 fps. Anyone have any recommendations with type, brand, model, price, etc? TIA
  8. imz23

Pace of Play Course Solutions?

New member, 1st post, long time reader. I'm commisioner of 12 man league at local public course, that is known for slow pace of play. Yesterday, starting par 5, 1st group tees off about 5-10 mins past tee time, which is a daily occurrence at the course and is about 250yds out and waiting to...
Back