Search results for query: *

1. D

SWAG Putters Thread

That makes two of us with our Rare in January.
  2. D

For Sale Swag Covers, Polos and a few Hatch Items

mods you can lock this up thank you
  3. D

For Sale Swag Covers, Polos and a few Hatch Items

Getting rid of some excess inventory to fund future purchases. All prices are shipped CONUS. PM me with any questions. All items are either sealed or New and displayed only, thank you for looking. (2) Swag Mystery Box Popcorn Mallets (1/42) - $240 each Swag YKYMF Driver (1/77) - $390 Swag...
  4. D

SWAG Putters Thread

Correct, the regular in both are more fire here.
  5. D

SWAG Putters Thread

This was one of the better releases in a while. I am certainly in the less is more camp, but understand what they are doing to capitalize on the excitement and the success in the market right now.
  6. D

Hatch golf

I was lucky to hit on the release, I am excited to see what they come up with!
  7. D

SWAG Putters Thread

Correct and to end days 11 and 12 both with license deals is quite annoying.
  8. D

SWAG Putters Thread

Just hoping there will be more. Can't imagine them ending Swagmus on Day 12 with just a license deal.
  9. D

SWAG Putters Thread

Ugh, typically there hasn't been a F5 with licensed releases but who knows. Definitely will not be participating in the regular drop.
  10. D

Hatch golf

Thank you so much Ty, this is a gem, Love the blacked out look!
  11. D

SWAG Putters Thread

Easy and most likely by themselves you'd get 800-1.2k per cover after the sealed are open
  12. D

SWAG Putters Thread

I am not sure I am a fan of it yet, but the FW is definitely better than the Driver and I have a feeling next year this will be a nice little gem.
  13. D

Hatch golf

Congrats Ty, I ended up buying one on the secondary markets (White Mallet). It will be interesting to see how the company grows. If the Golf Craze continues, they should be able to ride the wave.
  14. D

Hatch golf

Missed all of yesterday, but it was such a great design. I know they are working through a few website issues, but such a great company.
  15. D

SWAG Putters Thread

At some point they will release a full mallet, disappointed we are this far into the year and mallet putter yet.
  16. D

Hatch golf

got the Xpired Mallet, big swing and miss on everything else.
  17. D

Hatch golf

They are probably my favorite and go to's right now.
  18. D

Hatch golf

Here’s a picture of a few of the ones I got. Such good quality!
  19. D

Hatch golf

That F5 was gone in seconds.... I am really a big fan of their stuff.
Back