Search results for query: *

1. TeeJayeff

So Why Does My Bag Have 15 Slots?

15 slots for 14 allowed clubs. I almost got hung up on this before a match in a member-guest recently. Hadn't bothered to count. Stupid, I know, but why an extra slot? It can't be simple math- the slots are varying sizes anyway. :unsure:
  2. TeeJayeff

Koepka - An Absolute Sh*tbird

Anyone see this? I'd love to see how he'd react if some fan razzed him like this during a tournament. Idiot. https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nhl/panthers/2023/03/29/panthers-aaron-ekblad-addresses-brooks-koepka-taunts/11565549002/
  3. TeeJayeff

First Trip to Nashville

Now time for de-tox. 😵‍💫
  4. TeeJayeff

The Secret Sauce?

So I’ve read that adding counterweight to a putter benefits about 1 in 3 people, which doesn’t sound like much. I’ve always been streaky but the last two years I’ve been getting yippier and yippier and desperate for a change. I love my putter, an Edel 4.0, but I‘ve had a tough time ensuring an...
  5. TeeJayeff

Using Graphite Shafts on Artificial Surfaces

Thoughts? I have had one clubhead fly off on the course and another is starting to sound like a broken bat when I tap the ground. A local clubmaker said never use graphite shafts on turf because it damages the epoxy. I'm not a range-rat but unfortunately, most of the range stalls at my club...
  6. TeeJayeff

The Blimp Following My Round

Goodyear blimp in town for Syracuse/Notre Dame. Air Force 1 was here Thursday. Big Aeronautical week for Syracuse.
  7. TeeJayeff

Elton John, JMA Dome, Syracuse University, Last Night

Awesome concert; 2.5 hours and only a five minute break. My daughter was right up to the stage thanks to a friend. Wife and I were in the nosebleeds.:
  8. TeeJayeff

For Young Fathers

Something I’ve never seen before on a course. You do what you have to do….
  9. TeeJayeff

State of the Industry?

So I’ve never been one to pay much attention to what’s happening in the industry, but I’ve always noticed who is playing what type of equipment. I’ve never seen so many different new and seemingly small boutique brands with such really cool stuff (e.g., putters, irons and even golf balls). Is...
  10. TeeJayeff

Giggling At Me on the 16th Tee Tonight….

Huge Peregrine Falcon I believe. Had to pass right by it to tee off. Didn’t have a care in the world.
  11. TeeJayeff

How about those NY Rangers?

Love this team. They are still very young so I don't think they're quite there yet, but they are growing up during these playoffs.
  12. TeeJayeff

Shout-Out to THP

I’ve been on several non-golf forums and noticed a lot of heavy-handed moderation of threads. I bought a car a few months ago (granted, with a snooty reputation), and joined a forum thinking that I’d find a bunch of like-minded enthusiasts and good information about the brand. What I found...
  13. TeeJayeff

Golf Slacks in Odd (Numerical not Strange) Waste Sizes?

Kind of ridiculous but the number of good looking golf slacks that I can find in odd waste sizes you can list on one toe. I am solidly between two even sizes (one size fits very snugly and the next rides down low gangsta-style unless I cinch the belt too tight). I wear a tapered/slim fit. To...
  14. TeeJayeff

A short life for my son’s favorite ball

First hole, errant drive.
  15. TeeJayeff

Show your favorite wristwatch

My own favorite:
  16. TeeJayeff

Anyone playing the Tour Edition E 522 7 wood?

Thoughts? I'm an 18. Looking for an inexpensive way to test the 7 wood waters.
  17. TeeJayeff

Found the Grail?

To put it mildly, my putting was never good but this year it's been horrendous. Not much golf the past few years and this year decided to play a lot. I've been using an Odyssey Versa Blade the last several years with gradually diminishing returns. The last couple of weeks I've switched to...
  18. TeeJayeff

Upgraded to NX9 Slope

So I bought a Precision Pro NX7 non-slope about a week and a half ago, my first foray into the RF world. Played once, liked it, but decided to upgrade to the NX9 for a couple of reasons. First, I realized my course has a lot of subtle and not so subtle elevation changes so I thought the slope...
  19. TeeJayeff

PING Color Chart

First time poster. Anyone use the Ping Chart to buy another brand? I bought a set of Eye-2’s in 1985 (I’m 62) that I played for 15 years. Loved them and I still hit them from time to time for the memories. I am 5’7” but have long arms and have difficulty with the lie on a regular iron...
Back