Search results for query: *

1. Crowder

For Sale Callaway Big Bertha 3 hybrid

Callaway Big Bertha 3 hybrid in great condition. 41.5" Evenflow Black 6.0 shaft. Adjustable hosel. Very long and forgiving. $130 shipped and PayPal'd. No trades, thanks.
  2. Crowder

For Sale Callaway Driver Heads: Epic Speed 10.5 and Rogue SubZero 10.5

Callaway Epic Speed 10.5 head w/ cover in very good condition. Only light signs of normal use. This is a great driver but I am sticking with the Speed Max. $340 shipped CONUS/PayPal. Rogue SubZero 10.5 in well-loved condition with some nicks and scratches. This is a great head, much more...
  3. Crowder

Two new pairs this year (review): FootJoy Pro SL & Puma Ignite Pwradapt Caged

Last season I played in spikeless shoes. Over the winter I worked hard on my swing and started being more conscious of using ground forces, and when I got back out on the course I realized that the worn-down nubs of last season's shoes weren't going to cut it. My trail foot would sometimes even...
  4. Crowder

Are all these "social media shirt companies" the same company under different brands?

Being in a "certain demographic" means I see a lot of golf shirt ads on Facebook and Instagram. It still seems weird to me that brands can develop an image without ever being offered anywhere except their own website, with no endorsements or retail presence at all. Each of these companies...
  5. Crowder

For Sale Srixon i-506 irons 3-PW on NV Pro mlti stiff shafts

These irons were my gamers for several years and have now sat in backup status for a couple of seasons. 3-PW forged i-506 irons on NV Pro mlti stiff shafts. These irons came from the Srixon tour department and were built up by their master clubmakers. I got them from a friend with connections...
  6. Crowder

Evenflow Riptide vs. RDX Smoke Blue in 5.5

I am currently playing the following heads and shafts at the top end of my bag: Callaway Epic Speed 10.5 (-1/D) w/ Project X RDX Smoke Blue special edition shaft in 5.5 @ 45.5" Callaway Mavrik Max 3+ w/ Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0 @ 44" Callaway Rogue 4 w/ Evenflow Riptide 70g 5.5 I'm not a fast...
Back