Search results for query: *

1. skeeterman

SuperSpeed Golf Training and Testing thread

Absolutely. The unexpected gain was that my dispersion also improved!
  2. skeeterman

Golf shorts: How short is too short?

I think it depends of the fit. I’m 6’3” 220 and walk 18 most weekdays. To me there’s nothing worse than feeling the hem of your shorts rubbing against the top of your knees on every step!
  3. skeeterman

ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now – 2024 TEEm Tour Edge – Be An Equipment Tester

Currently a 9. Yes right handed. Of course like everyone else I would take pictures and be active in the thread. I was fortunate to get selected for the super speed sticks a little over a year ago and try to answer questions and stay current and somewhat active in that thread still today. I...
  4. skeeterman

CONTEST Win a Bridgestone Georgia Spring Break Capsule

I’ll go with lunchbox as my favorite.
  5. skeeterman

Which Masters Champion Would You Choose?

Hogan then Arnie then Jack
  6. skeeterman

In fairness I jacked it someone else so feel free! :D In reply to NEChas I did see a double-digit yardage gain. Also, my dispersion improved greatly and I can't emphasize enough how much doing the dynamic exercises every day will help with your overall flexibility.
  7. skeeterman

Man, I need to start again also. Laziness seems to have gotten in the way. :(
  8. skeeterman

I was fortunate enough to chosen for testing last year at 65. I received the men’s set. I saw big gains with no health issues. I am also an in the the gym 4-5 days a week. I need to restart the training. I got lazy over the winter and stopped. I recommend doing the dynamic warm up even on non...
  9. skeeterman

Alphard Golf club booster v2

I’ve. Used mine for 4 rounds now. Love it! Have a sidekick on order but really like the control I have with the remote.
  10. skeeterman

What somewhat common/popular foods item repulses you?

Cabbage, definitely cabbage. Even the smell makes me queasy.
  11. skeeterman

How many club boxes do you have at your home?

Almost 10,including the one from yesterday.🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️
  12. skeeterman

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

I just bought a staff bag from the Ben Hogan site for $199. Thought it was a good bargain.
  13. skeeterman

Have the fans at the WM taken it too far?

Way too far since day 1💁‍♂️
  14. skeeterman

Big Deal, Little Deal, or No Deal?

No deal. Never heard of either one of them and have no idea what a good good tournament is?
  15. skeeterman

Official Rant of the Day

5 brothers own the the 9 hole course I belong to. They all have other jobs also, so two of us have been volunteering this week and trimming trees. 50’s tomorrow and the the weekend. I may be too stiff to play!☹️
  16. skeeterman

Tour Event 2024 WM Phoenix Open

I don’t mind must fun things in golf, but this tournament is a bit over the top for me. No thank you, won’t be tuning in for this one.💁‍♂️
  17. skeeterman

Tour Event 2024 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am

Serious question because I don’t know. Do they get ranking points since it was only 54 holes?
  18. skeeterman

CONTEST 2024 Super Bowl Contest and Thread

Chiefs, only because I like their coaching staff better.
  19. skeeterman

Should amateurs that win PGA Tournaments Get Prize Money?

Nope. He will make enough in NIL money now.
  20. skeeterman

Did you start playing golf AT or PT?

Way before Tiger. About 1971. Thanks to Dad and Shell's Wonderful world of golf.
Back