Search results for query: *

1. T

Men's 7 inch Inseam Golf Shorts

Don't want to break the bank BUT... I am looking for these shorts. I have ordered a few different names and brands and had to return all of them for being to BAGGY from the crotch down. Baggy to the point of looking very sloppy and non fitting. I need the shorter inseam due to my height...
  2. T

80-90 Yard shots

Presently I'm hitting Ping G400's. Looking up my Wedge on line is says 44.5 degree. Utility Wedge is 49.5
  3. T

80-90 Yard shots

Brief description of my game. Handicap is 23, play once maybe twice a week. Can hang usually with people in my range pretty well. I am looking for a inexpensive club that I can count on for a 80-90 yard shot. Here is my breakdown with clubs in that Range. 7 Iron - 137 Yards 8 Iron - 128...
  4. T

Titleist Refurbished Golf Balls

Well.... All you guys are friggin AWESOME with honest and truthful answers. Thanks to everyone, and I mean that... So putting all this in to perspective Either Slightly used Pro V1's or Srixion Q Star Tours are the way to go for my game. NO Refurbished. Do the...
  5. T

Titleist Refurbished Golf Balls

1st, are these as good as I read? 2nd, which Prov1 is better for my game. Ghin is 20, shoot in high high 80's. Game is coming on stronger and am looking for the RIGHT ball. Many to choose from, trying to narrow it down.. Thanks.
  6. T

40x29 Pants

LOL, Checked Kohls and JC Penny and Belk's today. JC Penny had some 40x30's that felt very comfortable. Called a Seamstress today, she quoted $10 a pair to Hem. Looks like that's the route I'll be going. I just want to take a minute to Thank each and everyone of you that responded. Much...
  7. T

40x29 Pants

Anderson
  8. T

40x29 Pants

I am looking for some pants that won't break the bank. 40 x 29 is the size and I'm having no luck locating any. Just want to fit well and look decent. Yes, I'm a shorter stockier fella, and finding clothes that fit well has always been a chore. Any thoughts would be nice. I live in SC where I...
  9. T

Putting

Small re-cap. Been playing steady for about 4 years. I used to get compliments on my putting ability. Since I turned 65 my putting is no longer good. My reading of the distance is still fine, but I miss the hole by 3-4 inches either side. EVEN ON 4 FOOTERS. It's just Frustrating missing a 4...
  10. T

Penalty Area

Does out of play in the woods constitute a Penalty area, or is is just the areas that are marked with Red and Yellow Stakes. Reason I ask, I was playing a League for the 1st time yesterday and put a DRIVE and lost it into the woods. Was instructed I had to go back to the Tee and re-hit, which I...
  11. T

Golf Clothing

I believe so, also owns that Large Marina on Hartwell, Not Portman's, and one other Restaurant.
  12. T

Golf Clothing

Memeber at Stone Creek, Pinelake,Boscobell, I even like Victory Bryant in Royston GA.
  13. T

Golf Clothing

Thanking everyone for great suggestions. Appreciated!!
  14. T

Golf Clothing

South Carolina, Lake Hartwell area.
  15. T

Golf Clothing

Living in the mid-south it gets quite hot and humid. I am looking for some suggestions on Best Shirts/undershirt and please don't judge me here but driest underwear that is made. Yes, I do perspire more then most. After 18 it's not a pretty site. Any help, suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Back