Search results for query: *

1. Trout Bum

Best Equipment To Get at an Experience?

Irons or a driver for me, I’ve been fortunate to get in on a couple events over the years where there was plenty of swag my reasoning is simple, I enjoy talking to the people that design or build them, the conversation is enlightening, it provides a new perspective on design vs playability, and...
  2. Trout Bum

Which Logo?

I voted #1, very simple and the THP Logo is the dominant factor not the words
  3. Trout Bum

Golf Equipment releases, why complain?

Bring it on, love what looks or sounds good to you and leave the other stuff for someone else to love without a buzz kill
  4. Trout Bum

Who is the most overrated Tour pro?

Rory or JT, JT has ll the talent but just can’t seem to get it all together right now
  5. Trout Bum

Jason Day's Malbon pants are.....

He had to of lost a bet
  6. Trout Bum

When Was Your Last Lesson?

It’s been a long time, when I lived in Charleston a few years ago I took one and the guy just adjusted my grip and my take away and he told me to go play and have fun. Not sure if that was a good thing or a you’re terrible thing :ROFLMAO:
  7. Trout Bum

How often do you clean your clubs?

Usually every time I play or practice, gotta keep them looking sharp
  8. Trout Bum

Is Nicklaus relevant anymore?

I think so, he was one of the first long ballers and the battles he had with Arnie helped the game back then in a similar way Tiger did. He’s still in tune with the governing bodies and is involved in design work so he knows both sides of the coin. Is he respected? I don’t think so
  9. Trout Bum

One Feature Your Golf Bag Could Change?

I have 2 A sturdy zipped pouch for eyeglasses so they don’t get crushed when walking A very nice valuables pouch, my TM carry bag is decent but not enough fleece or padding inside it
  10. Trout Bum

Who is getting new irons in 2024?

I’m definitely getting some new clubs this year, I’ve been eying the TM P770, The Mizuno 245, and I’m still thinking about a set of the new Hogans. I love Titleist but I’m not sure I’m in love with the T series looks, I’m definitely a look lover
  11. Trout Bum

Titleist Vokey SM10 Hits Tour

They look Sharp, I’m a fan for sure
  12. Trout Bum

What does a PGA/DPWT/LIV 'merged' tour look like?

I hate the team thing but I’m a crusty ole traditionalist when it comes to golf and the whole money thing for both is a disaster for me, bunch of crybabies if you ask me. What really bothers me is the airing of dirty Laundry on the tour, some of it should have been kept inside the ropes and...
  13. Trout Bum

What does a PGA/DPWT/LIV 'merged' tour look like?

I’m not sure how all this will pan out, the whole thing is a mess and it’s gotten very sloppy. Players are talking trash about each other, weekly team events on LiV, A list players not in PGA events because of the separation. I’ve been saying for years that the PGA needed a revamp but they...
  14. Trout Bum

Its a sad world we live in……

That’s terrible, I just don’t get why they do that
  15. Trout Bum

Is your interest in watching tour golf dead?

Definitely yes for me, I don’t do drama well and right now with this feud going on and seeing some of these guys b*tch about money, really makes me want to just turn it off
  16. Trout Bum

Driving Under the Influence - Poll

I drove under the influence of multiple things many times when I was younger, how I never got caught or killed someone is a miracle. Please don’t do it, my first real love got killed by a drunk driver and I still think about how lucky I was not to have done that to someone else.
  17. Trout Bum

The Last Cobra Club You Purchased?

I didn’t purchase it but I’m still gaming the Bio Cell + 3 wood from the Morgan Cup, I love that thing
  18. Trout Bum

Cruises and cruise lines

It’s awesome, I’m sorry I waited so long to go on my first one.
Back