Search results for query: *

1. AndersonRains

2023-2024 College Football Thread

Based on the numbers in that tweet he's a better gambler than most. Think it's just highlighted by the $$$.
  2. AndersonRains

Incredible hire if true
  3. AndersonRains

CONTEST 2023 THP Holiday Cheer Day 3 – Win a Mizuno ST-G Driver

TaylorMade SIM w/ Project X Hzrdus Smoke Black Hoping to get a new driver to match my irons ;)
  4. AndersonRains

CONTEST 2023 THP Holiday Cheer Day 1 – Win a Cobra AeroJet Driver

Would be replacing my TaylorMade SIM with the standard AeroJet 9*.
  5. AndersonRains

Lol they are not eligible
  6. AndersonRains

This would be awesome
  7. AndersonRains

Gotcha. Your previous post said otherwise (y)
  8. AndersonRains

Burton left Georgia after his sophomore season
  9. AndersonRains

This is embarrassing
  10. AndersonRains

Sweetens Cove- Tuesday Nov 21. Play with me?

I have played here 4 times. It is worth the trip for anyone who's on the fence...
  11. AndersonRains

Outdoor Lighting....?

So I spent far too much time yesterday researching this. You can DIY the nice looking Gemstone Lights & various other options pretty cost-effectively & easily. The biggest hurdle (outside of the actual install) is figuring out how to integrate & control your lights once you get them installed...
  12. AndersonRains

Outdoor Lighting....?

This is awesome. Has me looking into it. I wish this was something offered as a DIY. Looks like you have to get a "professional" installer to install. Mind if I ask the cost?
  13. AndersonRains

Outdoor Lighting....?

Looks great - curious how the lights/LED strips look in the daytime when they aren't on. Are they noticeable?
  14. AndersonRains

CONTEST Win a STITCH Golf SL2 MIY Golf Bag

Chassis - Glacier White Saddle - Glacier White Strap - Midnight Sweet looking bag!
  15. AndersonRains

The 2023 MLB + Hot Stove & Offseason Thread

Big mistake, but he definitely doesn't score easy on that ball if he's not past 2B already. But worst case he's on 3B with 1 out. Love Rob Thomson telling the media how bad it was by Harper TWICE. You hate to see it.. :sneaky:
  16. AndersonRains

YOUR Most Overrated and Underrated movies of all time

Underrated: Little Big League - This is the best of all the 90s/2000s baseball movies. I will die on that hill. It also is still a good watch today with realistic baseball being played in the movie - and some great cameos. The Place Beyond the Pines - Underrated in a sense that you don't hear...
Back