Search results for query: *

1. AndersonRains

Do you skip the intro?

Pretty simple… When watching a show on Netflix, Apple+, HBO, etc. do you skip the intro or let it play? My wife and I were trying to guess what % of people watch the intro. Assume the remote is in your hands.
  2. AndersonRains

How often do you donate at check out?

Nearly everyday I go to Publix for lunch. Nearly everyday when I'm checking out they ask if I want to donate to their charity/foundation of choice that week. How often do you donate to such organizations?
  3. AndersonRains

Reality (Movie)

Anyone watch this yet? They filmed the whole thing word for word based on recordings of the FBI interview. I thought it was a cool idea and had potential to be good, but just fell way short. Too much time getting to what was actually going on and not enough story development (due to the way they...
  4. AndersonRains

How old is your avatar photo?

If you use a photo of yourself or a photo you took, how long ago was it taken?
  5. AndersonRains

Golf Entertainment on YouTube?

Do you watch any golf-specific YouTube channels? More so talking about pure entertainment based and not training aid videos/info channels. I have 3 or 4 that I'm constantly watching whatever they release: Good Good, No Laying Up (their "Tourist Sauce" series is fantastic), Rick Shiels, & maybe...
  6. AndersonRains

Lululemon Abc Pants Knock-Off Version

I know the lululemon Abc pants are super popular and everyone loves them as they are great for work and on the course. My wife sent me a video of an off brand version offered on Amazon showing the comparison. I figured I'd give it a shot for $40 (lululemon are $128) so I ordered some and I am a...
  7. AndersonRains

Beach Tips, Tricks & Accessories

The wife and I are heading down to the beach for a few days. I was talking about it with my CFO and he told me he has an RV/outdoor mat/rug he bought from Walmart that he stakes into the sand to act as a barrier between them and the sand. He sets up all the coolers, chairs, towels, etc. on top...
  8. AndersonRains

How do you stay cool?

With the current heat wave hitting my area and two rounds scheduled for this weekend, I've been looking for ways to stay cool out on the course. Are there any cool (no pun intended) accessories you keep in your bag that you'd recommend? Small misting fans, cold towels, umbrellas, etc.
  9. AndersonRains

Best Spikeless Golf Shoes?

Looking to pick up a pair of spikeless shoes for at home use when hitting off a mat and also to wear to the range, maybe even wear for a round here and there. So many options out there these days - any good recommendations? I like the look of the TRUE Linkswear Knit II, just a little worried...
Back