Search results for query: *

1. Follow The Sun

Is Offset Woods A Bad Thing?

Senior 20 Handicap here. Use: Tour Edge E522 offset woods. Like 'em. Good Golfing
  2. Follow The Sun

Has public golf participation changed forever?

Retired and play golf on the MS. Gulf Coast. Play only during the week Monday - Thursday in the afternoon which is usually a few golfers. Weekends are a zoo. The courses are making money. That's very good ...
  3. Follow The Sun

Smoking on the course

>> https://photo-assets.masters.com/images/pics/large/h_palmer15.jpg
  4. Follow The Sun

Are golf courses too expensive?

Golf courses are not immune from the laws of Economics and inflation.
  5. Follow The Sun

Maxfli Softfli

Callaway Hex Soft and Hex Diablo are comparable balls. Not saying they are better ...
  6. Follow The Sun

Favorite Streaming Service

PARAMOUNT PLUS
  7. Follow The Sun

Using wrists more in putter swing?

The game has changed. I still use my wrist in my putting. Watch Arnold Palmer and Billy Casper putt - great wrist putters. I think they would be today too.
  8. Follow The Sun

Favorite of the Big 3 Pizza Chains for Pizza

Really like Pizza Hut's thin pizza with pork sausage. Dominos a close 2nd with its crispy thin pizza with bacon and mushrooms.
  9. Follow The Sun

Short Par 4s - a discussion

I really like short par fours. Today playing a course with senior tees with number one 250 yds. and number three 230 yds from the senior tees. Really good players should like that in that it keeps the game moving and it's not common for me to hold up the foursome behind me. Plus gives me a...
  10. Follow The Sun

What area of the US is the holy land for Golf?

Eye of the beholder: Mississippi Gulf Coast. Lots of good to great golf courses in close proximity. Gets a lot of Snowbirds and they are welcomed.
  11. Follow The Sun

I Love My 9 Wood

My 9 wood, most of the time. is in the bag on the way to play the course.
  12. Follow The Sun

What is your home course?

The Oaks located in beautiful Pass Christian, MS. Slope: 131.
  13. Follow The Sun

Single Best Fast Food Burger

Using the constraints suggested ... My vote is for Hardee's offering a complete choice of real dressed burgers. Plus, they're tasty.
  14. Follow The Sun

Difference in “women’s” v senior clubs

Callaway's Strata Women's clubs are known to be an excellent option.
  15. Follow The Sun

What Size Grip do you use?

Winn Dri Tec Midsize -- Old age and a hint of arthritis.
  16. Follow The Sun

Where do you buy your grips?

1.50 Golf Good Folks
  17. Follow The Sun

Do you ever use a different ball for putting than what you are hitting?

I play a very low compression golf ball. Will use a premium ball for putting. Currently the Wilson Staff ball I found. When I drive up to the club house parking lot and see all those high-priced automobiles the odds are good I'll find some more premium balls. Give most of 'em to my brother. It's...
  18. Follow The Sun

How would you play it?

Aim well left with goal of getting it into the fairway. The ball seems to be sitting up a little. Firm and hard 9 iron opened up to get it there.
Back