Search results for query: *

1. That post

LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2024 THP Staff Retreat - Join Us Virtually

I’ve been out and about all day but this looks like it’ll be a fun thread to catch up on tomorrow at work hopefully before some tees go in the ground at Briggs.
  2. That post

What is the one golf accessory you can’t live without now?

They clean the grooves better. I feel like with a wet towel. There’s always still dirt trap down in the groove.
  3. That post

Do You Love Your Bag Right Now?

I love the top end. The Cobra Hybrids are cash money in my hands. The STG 3w is 🔥 the best 3w I’ve hit tbh. The Qi-10 core w/ Ventus 6s is a great driver/shaft combo for me. I’m having issues with irons and I think it stems from outgrowing the Recoil 95s. I need to focus on that area moving...
  4. That post

I would need a bag of like 4000 of these to make it one season my club would be littered with them.
  5. That post

I’m ready to go back to the course now.
  6. That post

You’re not wrong I’ve had to spit on my golf clubs the past two rounds Which is sometimes cathartic if I’m being honest
  7. That post

Wow, I guess a range finder is so engrained in my golf experience that I didn’t even think of it being an accessory and instead a piece of mandatory equipment like a putter.
  8. That post

For me, it’s a groove it brush. This happened last week Played a little bit this weekend and realized I absolutely have to have one. On my way to the Golf store now.
  9. That post

Puma Avant Golf Shoes

I’m starting to get to the point where I don’t wanna play my golf in anything other than these Puna Avant’s The stability and structure is so good for my golf swing and balance. it’s also helping out the bit of planter fasciitis that I’ve had going on since the start of the year. The Avant’s...
  10. That post

The Donut Thread

I’ve moved away from the donuts with all the crazy toppings on them. Give me a simple glazed or a chocolate frosted anytime.
  11. That post

Will Tiger win again?

I don’t want to say no but what I will say is it’s sad watching him anymore. He was such a giant part of my golfing life and now it’s like watching Jordan comeback, but to baseball, and he’s age 45.
  12. That post

LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2024 THP Staff Retreat - Join Us Virtually

Sounds fun hope you all have a blast! Definitely better than any work retreat I’ve ever had to go on 🤣
  13. That post

Does Rick Shiels Move The Needle?

And I’m talking specifically for the average Golf consumer not us lunatics who are on a message board posting about Golf stuff 24 seven
  14. That post

Does Rick Shiels Move The Needle?

Yes absolutely. Especially across the pond.
  15. That post

What is the hardest shot in golf?

Ball below my feet in a bunker.
Back