Search results for query: *

1. That post

Golf shorts: How short is too short?

Because I think I want to test those limits this summer.
  2. That post

What is the one golf accessory you can’t live without now?

For me, it’s a groove it brush. This happened last week Played a little bit this weekend and realized I absolutely have to have one. On my way to the Golf store now.
  3. That post

TP5/TP5x 'Fresh Pix'

Ripe for the picking, these all-new TP5 and TP5x pix Season Opener golf balls are here just in time for Spring. Each 5-layer Tour ball features unique placements of Peaches to deliver juicy visual feedback and alignment. Each fresh batch comes in a fuzzy, textured box, signifying that you've...
  4. That post

Part 5 Airfyer Adventures: Midnight Snack edition

Hotdog Bun 2 pieces of rolled up turkey Mayo Mustard Sprinkle of Cheese 3 minutes, 325°
  5. That post

Part 4 of Air Fryer Adventures: Cinnamon Rolls

In my ongoing series of putting things in the air fryer today I present Cinnamon Rolls. Get yourself a can of Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls. Air fryer to 325 Start the rolls upside down on a parchment paper for 5 minutes. Flip them over and go for another 5 minutes. You're going to have a...
  6. That post

What is your least favorite household chore?

Let’s complain about them in here….. For me it’s folding laundry, you have to stand in the same spot and just fold like a drone. It’s so tedious and boring.
  7. That post

What are your favorite casual golf shoes?

I’m talking about shoes you can wear for a casual round of golf and also wear day to day for everything else. I’m in the market. For perspective I enjoy simple designs like Olukai’s or True Linkswear for these types of shoes. Bonus points if I could also use the shoe for the gym. I have a...
  8. That post

Post your favorite picture from a THP experience.

It could be an experience you've been to or it could be a picture you remember from a live thread. THP experiences are some of the best times on earth for a golfer and I want to see some pics of some of your favorite moments so dig through those albums on your phone or dig through an...
  9. That post

Got talked into Little Caesars: Crazy Puffs

Granddaughter wouldn’t have any other kind. These things are legit. Would be Better with pizza sauce but now that we’re home we can take care of that problem.
  10. That post

PSA: Phone Conversations from your car are very audible

I just left Kroger and two rows over there was a car, all windows up, with a hands-free Bluetooth phone conversation going on that I should not have heard. Stacey, I’m sorry you have chlamydia. People need to be aware that when they have a phone conversation piping through eight speakers in...
  11. That post

Curry 1 Golf

Thoughts on these? IDK I think I kinda like them with the pops of gold on the tongue and laces. Never owned UA golf shoes before so I’d need to try them on.
  12. That post

Fast Food pricing..Part 2: Dynamic (surge) Pricing model

I just saw this come thru on a few of my news feeds. It kinda blew my mind and I want to discuss it a bit. https://www.foodandwine.com/wendys-introducing-dynamic-pricing-8600506 THP what are your thoughts on a dynamic pricing model for food?
  13. That post

Talk to me about hybrid shafts!

I recently ordered a couple King Tec hybrids a 19° and 24°. In the 24° I got a MMT 80s and in the 19° I got a MMT 70r. So far I’ve only used the 24° Hybrid with the MMT80s shaft in it. I’m not sure I love it. Feels a bit boardy. I wanted to try both options to see which I prefer and ultimately...
  14. That post

After each round do you talk about your gear? A 2024 challenge.

Since late last year after each round I play I've been challenging myself to go into some of the threads of the clubs I own and talk about my gear. Something about their performance that day, how I'm getting along with them, how they sound/feel, or if they aren't performing and I'm looking to...
  15. That post

What is going on with Fast Food pricing?

It’s wild to me that I can go somewhere like Smashburger or Wayback burger where I can get a much better prepared and quality angus beef burger and fries for less than a baconator combo at Wendy’s. Tell me this doesn’t look better than a baconator I can tell you it tastes much better. I...
  16. That post

Shake Shack?

Just opened here last month and I drive by it every day on the way to work. The line wasn't crazy tonight so I stopped in for pickup. SmokeShack® Angus beef cheeseburger with applewood-smoked bacon, chopped cherry peppers, and ShackSauce on a toasted potato bun The burger is nice quality...
  17. That post

What is your favorite SOUNDING driver of the past 5 years?

I've always paid a lot of attention to the acoustics of golf clubs, especially drivers. Yes, 5 years is an arbitrary time limit to put on this but I wanted a time limit to where I could maybe find it being hit on YouTube to hear it myself. Bonus points for linking to a video or audio of the...
Back