Search results for query: *

1. milehighgolfer

CONTEST The Bracket Challenge on THP - Stanley Cup Playoffs and Thread

AVS! Hellebuyck making mistakes tonight. Got to keep it up for one more.
  2. milehighgolfer

Introducing Timberland Eyewear

My first pair of glasses was Timberlands. I liked them as they were a bit different without being way out there. I'm in the market for prescription sunglasses to replace my scratched pair of Oakleys.
  3. milehighgolfer

2 weeks in Ireland!

Staying one night in Lahinch. Just staying in Dublin long enough to see the normal sights and then getting out into the country.
  4. milehighgolfer

The Official 2023 - 2024 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

Difference tonight was the best goalie against probably the 16th best of the remaining teams.
  5. milehighgolfer

Avs have to switch up to Annunen next game. Can't stick with a goalie who has been crap going into the playoffs. If he wasn't sick tonight he'd be in already. Kid is the future so the future is now.
  6. milehighgolfer

5 in past the leagues best goalie. To bad that Georgiev is trash. Rantennan has done crap tonight.
  7. milehighgolfer

Avs playing good to get 3 past Hellebuyck but then do stupid things to allow 2 easy goals. Georgiev is going to have to rob the Jets on some of these high danger shots.
  8. milehighgolfer

2 weeks in Ireland!

Wrong amigo, I'd have HALF of my money.
  9. milehighgolfer

2 weeks in Ireland!

Booked Jameson right after Guinness. I might need a nap afterward.
  10. milehighgolfer

2 weeks in Ireland!

Closed for renovations.
  11. milehighgolfer

2 weeks in Ireland!

On my list to do!
  12. milehighgolfer

What are the Muni's in your area charging these days?

$60-$70 riding. With plenty of play as tee times are hard to get. Prices went up during Covid and never came back down.
  13. milehighgolfer

Wedge game is bad

Saw a pro tip somewhere on how pros set their feet towards the target more on pitches and short approaches. The front foot is at a 45* to the target and the back foot is a little past square towards the target also. I've adopted this setup and it has helped with rotating through contact.
  14. milehighgolfer

2 weeks in Ireland!

Thanks, got our Guinness tour booked. Staying in Temple Bar and will probably try out a different place each night that has music and food.
  15. milehighgolfer

Waterproof Summer Jacket?

This is my go to outer shell when I do not need warmth just rain proof. Bought it for an Alaskan cruise and have used it for golf. It will be my only outer jacket on my Ireland trip this week and my Myrtle golf trip following that.
  16. milehighgolfer

2 weeks in Ireland!

I'd be coming home single.
  17. milehighgolfer

2 weeks in Ireland!

Leaving this week for two weeks in Ireland. From Dublin south to Cork then West to Killarney and Galway. All this time exploring Southern Ireland without my golf clubs. 😞 However, the top secret plan is to get the trip with the misses out of the way only to return for a golf trip with buddies...
  18. milehighgolfer

Who deserves the Hart this year?

MacKinnons two points last night gave him the single season franchise record. Breaking HOFer Peter Stastny's 42 year old record.
  19. milehighgolfer

CONTEST The Bracket Challenge on THP - Stanley Cup Playoffs and Thread

Locked in. Cup goes North of the border for first time in 31 years stays in the US for the 32rd year. (edited entry to correct my past stupidity)
  20. milehighgolfer

Colorado Members thread

I'll be in Ireland plus still recovering from back procedure. Have fun.
Back