Search results for query: *

1. milehighgolfer

2 weeks in Ireland!

Leaving this week for two weeks in Ireland. From Dublin south to Cork then West to Killarney and Galway. All this time exploring Southern Ireland without my golf clubs. 😞 However, the top secret plan is to get the trip with the misses out of the way only to return for a golf trip with buddies...
  2. milehighgolfer

Back surgery pros/cons/recovery

I have been fighting sciatica pain in my back/leg for the past month. Finally got through the wait for an MRI and my diagnosis is the S1 disc is compressing my spinal cord/nerve. My options are: Door #1: Do nothing except take meds and rest Door #2: Physical therapy and injections/meds to...
  3. milehighgolfer

Cabo

Heading to Cabo for a quick 5 day trip next week. Dragging the sticks down for 2 rounds at Puerto Los Cabos and Club Campestre. It has been a few years since I played down there. Has anyone played there recently? You get a discount through Questro Golf and can book your tee times online at...
  4. milehighgolfer

Vegas golf has gone crazy

Looking to go with a friend next weekend to Vegas and we thought we would drag our clubs out. What a shock to see the rates these places are charging. Perhaps I'm spoiled that an average round with cart here is $50-60. Found Revere for $130 which seems like the best deal. I absolutely love...
  5. milehighgolfer

Any ABQ THPers?

Looking for some Albuquerque info if anyone is there or lived there recently.
  6. milehighgolfer

FS: Buy most of my bag and save! Driver-PW

Bundle all the items I have for sale together and save $170. You will get Driver, 3&5w, 4&5hy, 5-pw irons. $600 shipped for all Albatross members. $650 for all others. https://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/index.php?threads/fs-cobra-speedzone-extreme-driver.8948238/...
  7. milehighgolfer

FS Cobra Speedzone Extreme driver

For sale is a clean Cobra Speedzone Extreme 10.5* driver. Stock Tensei regular flex shaft with Cobra Connect grip. $150 shipped for Albatross members. $170 for all others. Add $40 for an upgraded shaft. Fuji Atmos Tour Spec 6R with a GP CP2 midsize grip and Cobra adaptor.
  8. milehighgolfer

FS Tour Exotics EX9 hybrids

For sale is a pair of Tour Exotics EX9 4&5 hybrids 22* & 25*. Recoil 460 f3 shafts. GP CP2 midsize grips. Generic head covers included. $80 shipped $70 shipped without grips
  9. milehighgolfer

FS Tour Exotics EX9 3&5 woods

For sale are a pair of Tour Exotics EX9 fairway woods. 3&5 woods with Matrix White Tie regular shafts. GP CP2 midsize grips. $100 shipped for the pair. $90 without grips.
  10. milehighgolfer

FS Homna XP-1 iron set

For sale is a set of Homna XP-1 irons 5-11(pw). Modus3 105 regular shafts. +.5" long with GP CP2 midsize grips that are blown on for easy removal if you need to butt trim. Clean set of irons that have a players iron look but are very forgiving. $400 shipped free to Albatross members. $425 for...
  11. milehighgolfer

Masters concessions menu

You have a $20 burning a hole in your pocket. What is your menu for a day at The Masters? Mine: Chicken Biscuit and Coffee for breakfast. $3.00 Pecan Caramel Popcorn for snack with domestic beer. $5 Pimento cheese sandwich (don't you have to?) and beer for lunch. $5.50 Mid-afternoon beer...
  12. milehighgolfer

Rocket Mortgage Superbowl Squares

Get your free square to the Superbowl contest. New winner every score change and it is shaping up to be a high scoring event if Rams make it vs KC/Cinci. https://rocketmortgagesquares.com/Squares/61f18155d05fd68cb7bfda52?lang=en-US
  13. milehighgolfer

Puerto Los Cabos Golf Club

Played Nicklaus I and II today at Puerto Los Cabos. Great conditions and scenery. It was a typical Jack signature course. Generous driving areas but with difficult raised greens that fall off shaved sides and fronts penalizing any missed approach. But the location and views made it very...
  14. milehighgolfer

NFL Pickem returning?

@JB is the PickEm returning this year? Asking for a friend.
  15. milehighgolfer

TPC Vegas April 3rd

Any of you local Vegas guys want to play TPC on Saturday April 3rd? I'll be looking to lock in a tee time next week. Playing Rio Secca Sunday also.
  16. milehighgolfer

WTB: women's driver

Need a driver for my girlfriend. Tell me what you have.
  17. milehighgolfer

Christmas Eve dinner

Christmas day has always been Prime Rib for me. But Christmas Eve has been a revolving mixed bag from lasagna to enchiladas. When I was a kid it was always ham and oyster stew at my grandparents. What do you have on Christmas Eve?
  18. milehighgolfer

Wipeout (tv show)

Am I a totally effed up person for laughing so hard at this show?? It's on late night on Saturday where I am. The original one dubbed from Japan is freaking hilarious if you can find it still.
  19. milehighgolfer

For Sale 5-GW Dynamic Gold 95 vss pro S300

FREE .335 taper tip with Lamkin grips. Smooth high launching shafts Passing these along courtesy of True Temper.
  20. milehighgolfer

Cascata

Got invited by Caesars to play in a tourney at Cascata today. 6:00 am bus ride through the dawn to the club gates tucked away on the way to Boulder City. First ones to play after being closed for a month for overseed. Everything so far looks amazing. I'll try to post pics as I go. Clubhouse...
Back