Search results for query: *

1. runpuddrun

FS X Forged irons 5-PW PXi 5.5 - NEW , X Hot Pro Irons 5-PW PX 95 5.5

X Forged irons 5-PW PXi 5.5 - $650 shipped Standard Length, Loft, and Lie. Lamkin 3GEN grips installed. These irons are new with the exception of the 7 and 5 irons which I hit a few times with the plastic still on. X Hot Pro Irons 5-PW PX 95 5.5 - $500 shipped Standard Length, Loft...
  2. runpuddrun

Been away for a while

I'll keep this short but I've been away from the forums for quite some time due to some family issues and house emergencies that have taken up quite some time. I haven't even played golf in 4 weeks, not because I haven't been able to but more because I haven't wanted to for some reason. I feel...
  3. runpuddrun

SeeMore mFGP vs FGP

I have both and wonder about the difference in, here it comes, "feel" between them. I was practicing my putting and Rotella routine today and was going between the mFGP and the FGP bronze. To me, the FGP felt like I didn't have to try as hard to get it to the hole but with less feedback whereas...
  4. runpuddrun

Energy Drinks & Shots

I just discovered the MIO stuff... Amazing. I gave up pop (very hard for me as I usually drink 6-8 a day...) and the MIO makes it easy to drink more water and I was tired of buying Gatorade for the super hot mid day rounds and the MIO really helps keep the energy levels up.
  5. runpuddrun

USGA GHIN Handicap services

I really want to get an official handicap before our annual golf outing in August and am kind of confused about the process. I went to the USGA site and found the Get an Official handicap and found a couple of "online clubs" in Kansas. After I register for one of the clubs, Is it as simple as...
  6. runpuddrun

Any Dubstep Fans?

I love me some Dubstep drops!
  7. runpuddrun

Top Gear catches a golf ball with a car

Pretty freakin awesome if you ask me!
  8. runpuddrun

FS: Drivers, FW's, Hybrid, Putters, shafts, Rangefinder

Lots of stuff here, If I priced anything too high, just let me know, and as always feel free to make me an offer, never hurts. All prices include shipping. I have lots of other stuff that I can sell, so if you don't see anything you like, let me know and i'll tell you what I have. Happy to...
  9. runpuddrun

FS: PING G20's w/CFS S

I have for sale a near new set of PING G20 irons, used for 2 rounds and a few range sessions. CFS S shafts 4-GW Yellow dot standard lofts standard grips Asking $575 shipped.
  10. runpuddrun

WTB: mFGP2 or any m series Seemore mallet

Want to try out a mallet or mid mallet, thanks!
  11. runpuddrun

Range pass opinions

My range pass lapsed on me last week and i'm thinking of joining a different club/range. I typically go to the range 3-4x a week over lunch lasting about 1-1.5 hrs. I started golf just last year and went about it practicing a lot and got better just by that alone. I really enjoy going to the...
  12. runpuddrun

WTB: Cheap bag, Stand or Cart

Any will do, would be nice if it's cool beans, but if not, no worries. I'm looking for a bag or 2 to put my extra clubs in instead of leaning against the garage wall. Looking to spend less than $40.
  13. runpuddrun

My club-building happy fun times

I began this build (my first full set build) with Wishon 560MC heads that were used but in great condition thinking that I was just going to do a standard SW build but decided to go all out and build it to MOI. I won't bore you all with that, but here is the basic stats for this. I weighed and...
  14. runpuddrun

FS: Dynamic Gold SL X100 pullouts 4-GW

All were used less than 3 rounds, and I used them for 2 range sessions. All are at least 1 1/2" over standard length. All have GP Tour Velvet grips and ferrules. 8 shafts total. .370 tip. I can take better pics if you are interested. $70 shipped.
  15. runpuddrun

WTB or WTTF: 54 and 58 wedges

Looking for a cheaper set of 54 and 58 wedges. Or just a 54. Thanks!
  16. runpuddrun

Prairie Highlands in Olathe, KS anyone?

My range/par 3 membership at Smileys runs out in May and Prairie Highlands is offering memberships at a very affordable cost and wondering if anyone has played there before or has any experience with them. Thanks!
  17. runpuddrun

Prayers for our family

I haven't been around the forums much lately, as our family has hit a little rough patch. We are trying to sell our house which is never fun, especially the way the housing market is right now, and with all the rain lately our basement flooded. I've been working until midnight every night for...
  18. runpuddrun

FS: Cleveland Niblicks & Callaway Jawc CC Wedges

42 Niblick - SOLD 49 Niblick - SOLD 52* Jaws - $50 58* Jaws - $50 Niblicks SOLD Callaway Jaws CC Wedges used for less than 2 rounds and have sat in my garage for 2 months. These are stock. $50 each shipped. 52.10 and 58.08
  19. runpuddrun

FS: Taylormade Burner irons 4-PW, GW, LW

I have a set of Taylormade Burner irons 4-PW. If they sell for the price I would like to sell them at then I'll include the GW and LW. Specs (loft/lie) are standard, Shafts are Regular flex. Brand new grips just installed. Price: $220 shipped
  20. runpuddrun

Dice with Buddies

Does anyone else play this game? My favorite game so far on the iPhone. add me if you want, username is runpuddrun.
Back