Search results for query: *

1. War Eagle

Is Nelly Korda the best golfer in the world?

I posted a thread about Korda vs Scheffler and their wins, but that got me thinking... Nelly Korda is on a 5 win streak, and crushed her second major... Is Nelly Korda the best golfer out there right now? I think so.
  2. War Eagle

Korda vs Scheffler, who finishes with more wins?

Nelly Korda just won her 5th straight event, and 2nd major. She has 12 total wins in her career, and is only 25 years old. Scottie Scheffler looks like he is going to go back to back with a Masters win and RBC win, has 2 major wins and 9 total wins on tour, and is 27 years old. Both are...
  3. War Eagle

Scottie Scheffler wins the 2024 Masters, WITB

Scottie Scheffler wins his 2nd Green Jacket at Augusta National. Never faltering, he ended up pulling away from the field and winning by 4 strokes, here's a look at his gear. Driver TaylorMade Qi10 8° w/ Fujikura Ventus Black 7 X Fairway Wood TaylorMade Qi10 fairway woods (15°) with a Fujikura...
  4. War Eagle

Should more tournaments ban cell phones?

Watching the Masters and I love the fact that the gallery is not made up of thousands of people holding up a phone for a picture/video of the golfers teeing off or hitting a shot. Forcing people to actually watch with their eyes vs through a screen in their hand. Dont have to worry about a...
  5. War Eagle

Leftover Pizza, hot or cold?

Going back and forth with someone in the office, how do you have leftover pizza? Hot or cold? Or, not at all?
  6. War Eagle

Akshay Bhatia wins the 2024 Valero Texas Open, WITB

After surviving the absolute tear of a back 9 run that Denny McCarthy went on, with birdies on 8 of 9 holes to shoot a 28 coming in forcing a playoff, Akshay Bhatia wins the Valero Texas Open and punches his ticket to the Masters, here's a look at the gear in his bag. Driver: Callaway Rogue ST...
  7. War Eagle

Do you have a "go-to" putter?

I love new putters, and realize that I move new ones in and out of the bag too often. @jlew posed in the Odyssey OWorks thread earlier which triggered me to think about my Red Oworks 7 that continually goes back in the bag after a putter change doesnt go as planned. It's my tried and true, I...
  8. War Eagle

OluKai Manele Golf shoes, Masters Edition

Ive been wanting a pair, and this may have just put me over the edge. I like these a lot...
  9. War Eagle

Best Logo in Golf?

@Templet0n posted in another thread, and it got me thinking... What is the best logo in Golf? Not looking for your favorite brand or company, but what is the best logo in golf? I have a few... TaylorMade TP The Masters And of course...
  10. War Eagle

Stephan Jäger wins the 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open, WITB

With Scottie throwing a dart on 18 and a playoff looming, Stephan Jäger avoided the playoff and got his first win on Tour. Another win for the Ai-One 👀 👀 Here's a look at what he has in the bag. Driver: Ping G430 LST 9* w/ Project X HZRDUS Black 60 TX 3-wood: Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke...
  11. War Eagle

Your favorite golf trend(s) that didn't last?

I love when memories pop up on my phone of golf trips over the years. And today, one popped up and I was rocking the white belt. Probably my favorite trend that didnt last. Apparently during one of my hibernations from golf it became unpopular, which makes me sad. What's your favorite golf...
  12. War Eagle

Peter Malnati wins the 2024 Valspar Championship, WITB

Winning with a yellow ball is awesome! I dont think I have ever seen a PGA event won while using a yellow ball. Peter Malnati got it done this weekend, here's a look at his gear; Driver: Titleist TSR3 10* w/ Project X Denali Blue 60 TX 3-wood: Titleist TSi3 15* w/ Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 70 X...
  13. War Eagle

Kit-Kat Lemon Crisp

I love kit-kats, especially the mini ones. I just had one of these, and it's the best kit-kat spinoff I've ever tried.
  14. War Eagle

Could you shoot -9 at Augusta in 8 hours with unlimited mulligans?

Saw this question asked when scrolling social media earlier… If given unlimited mulligans, could you shoot -9 at Augusta National with an 8 hour time limit, from to pro tees? That’s under 30 minutes a hole. Could you do it?
  15. War Eagle

Scottie Scheffler wins 2024 Arnold Palmer Invitational, WITB

Scottie Scheffler wins the Arnold Palmer invitational running away, here's a look at the gear he won with. Driver: TaylorMade Qi10 8* w/ Fujikura Ventus Black 7 X 3-wood: TaylorMade Qi10 15* w/ Fujikura Ventus Black 8 X Irons: Srixon ZU85 (3, 4) w/ Nippon N.S. Pro Modus 3 Hybrid Prototype...
  16. War Eagle

Do you Night Golf?

Played Cabot Citrus a few weeks back, and saw that they popped up in an article about the 11 best night-golf courses. I've never played an "official" round of night golf, but have been intrigued by it. For those that have, how was it? Worth giving it a shot or not worth it? Link to the...
  17. War Eagle

Why should Rory stay on the PGA Tour?

Piggybacking off of the thread posted yesterday by @Templet0n ... Why should Rory stay on the PGA Tour? Obviously he is frustrated with a lot of things with the PGA, it is more and more apparent each day. Why should he stay? Sure, he's had his bashing of LIV in the past, but things change...
  18. War Eagle

Austin Eckroat wins the 2024 Cognizant Classic, WITB

Austin Eckroat wins his first event on the PGA Tour after a delayed final round, shooting a -4, 67 to take the win. Here's a look at the gear he played to capture his first win. Driver: Ping G430 LST 9* w/ Project HZRDUS Smoke Green 70 6.5 3-wood: Ping G430 Max 15* w/ Graphite Design Tour AD...
  19. War Eagle

Jake Knapp wins the 2024 Mexico Open at Vedanta, WITB

PGA Tour Rookie Jake Knapp secures his first Win on the PGA Tour at the Mexico Open at Vedanta, here's a look at what he had in the bag. Driver: Ping G425 LST 9* w/ Project X HZRDUS T1100 TX Mini driver: TaylorMade BRNR Mini Driver 13.5* w/ Project X HZRDUS T1100 TX Irons: Srixon ZU85 2i...
  20. War Eagle

Oldest club that you still put in to play?

What’s the oldest club you have in your bag/hoard/arsenal that you still put in to play? Mine is a 2004 TaylorMade Rescue Mid 4h w/ regular flex shaft. Throw it in the bag off and on and it still flat out performs for me. Whatcha got?
Back