Search results for query: *

1. UNCFan6

Toronto Golfers

Hello, I’m looking for a small group of Toronto golfers as I’m a typical solo player. I’m 33 who doesn’t play as much as I use to. Probably a 5-6 handicap player these days. No issues playing with a wide range of skill as I’ve taken newbie coworkers golfing recently as long as you play ready...
  2. UNCFan6

First Time on here in years

Hello Recently I have been getting back into golf and just remembered this amazing site. It looks amazing and even way more traffic which is awesome. Last time I was on here It was around the 2nd Morgan Cup in Myrtle Beach. So long ago. Since then I have moved from VA to Toronto, Canada and...
  3. UNCFan6

My Course's Ryder Cup

This is an annual thing were my course gets members and employees to play another course in a Ryder Cup. We usually do two a year and our first one is this weekend. Tomorrow we play the opponents at their course (http://www.massresort.com/v.php?pg=31). It's 27 holes 2vs2 with 9 holes being best...
  4. UNCFan6

Phone Service Prices

This November i'll be eligible for a new phone/contract and I'm just wondering what you guys use as far as service and what their pricing is. As of right now i have just used my phone for texting and calls, with minimal web usuage as i only have a 25mb allowance that was required for my eNv...
  5. UNCFan6

Mizuno MP-59 & MP-69

I did an advanced search and didn't find a thread that had this info in it so figured i would post it up. Talked to my Head Pro's Mizuno Rep today as I was inquiring about some of the irons they offer. Really interested in the MP68s as some of you may know and he gave me the public release date...
  6. UNCFan6

Mizuno Shaft Optimizer

Hey guys i was just wondering if anyone had the mizuno shaft optimizer software, or could input it for me and post a picture of the results for me? I know what mine are but i'm just really interested in seeing how it is shows up and so forth after seeing pictures of it online. Anyway ill post my...
  7. UNCFan6

Which irons to try?

I know there are plenty of threads on irons and peoples thoughts on them as i have been reading some but i figured it would be easier to get some more thoughts in here. Tomorrow i plan on going to my home course and hitting a bunch of irons, as i'm in need of a new set. Right now i have Nike CCI...
  8. UNCFan6

Golf Galaxy launch monitor/fitting

Hey guys, i don't have a golf galaxy that close to me but i'm headed to Chapel Hill, NC next weekend and there is one in Durham that i'm going to stop to and i was wondering how much if anything does it cost to hit on their launch monitor? also can you just go in there and hit on them or do you...
  9. UNCFan6

Video Camera for Recording Swing

Hey guys was looking on ebay for some type of Video Recorder to use that has good quality to make some videos on the course. Looking for something relatively cheap(under 100), that has good quality(get at least 720p on youtube), and very portable(can fit in my pocket). If you could post up some...
  10. UNCFan6

WTB: Golf Pride New Decade Multicompound Grips

Looking for NDMC grips. Set of 13 in either black/white or black/skyblue. Post up if you have any for sell. Not looking to spend more then 75 after shipping so looking for a deal.
  11. UNCFan6

Golf Ball Help

Alright so i'm thinking of trying some new golf balls once i run out of the last dozen i got of Srixon Trispeeds. The Trispeeds are solid but they just don't check up as well as i'd like around the greens. What I'm looking for is a ball that is still fairly long, but has the soft touch i need on...
  12. UNCFan6

Need help with Golf Bag

I'm in the market for a new golf bag. I'm looking for a stand bag with full length dividers so my clubs don't get all tangled and it's easy to pull them out of the bag. 14 way divider would be best but not a requirement. Not looking to spend more then 135. The top one i've seen so far is the...
  13. UNCFan6

Golf Grips and Shafts

Just wonder what you guys think are some of the better shafts and grips. Personally i don't have a lot of experience with shafts so mine will be simple and some default shaft. I like the NV shaft that is in my R7 driver. Also a good shaft for the money is Proforce shafts. As far as grips i like...
Back