Search results for query: *

1. I

For Sale Callaway Apex Pro Forged 16 + travel set

SELLING Callaway Apex Pro Forged 16 irons 5,6, 7, 8, 9, P $500 Adams idea proto 20 degree hybrid $40 Adams XTD Forged Irons 5,6, 8,9 Low play on tackimac green wrap grips $120 Adams CMB Gap wedge 50 deg KBS C-TAPER 120 Lamkin velvety grip $30 Titleist triple grind sole becu 60...
  2. I

Tad Moore Maxfli putter

Rescued from a mini golf themed bar where it was destined to a life of drunken abuse. Love this style of blade. Short flow next is gorgeous, balanced well, reminds me of my old scotty. Word is he was machining for Tad around this era? I may put a btg shaft on it though The MacGregor grip is...
  3. I

Bridgestone combo set

Looking to build this iron set. Bridgestone J15 Dual Pocket Forged 5, 6 J15 Driving Forged 7, 8 J15 Cavity Back 9, P Anyone have these clubs?
  4. I

Hiro Yamamoto wedge

Had anyone heard of this maker? Forged Japanese steel with light milling on the back. Plays decent.
  5. I

Most underrated golf clubs?

I'll start with irons. This iron paved the way for hollow body/filled clubs. From the speed slot that Taylormade and others are using to PXG with the polymer filled irons. This was the grandfather of them all. They are cheap as heck and make a great sound on impact. If you want a club that...
  6. I

Scotty Cameron studio design 2

Is this worth anything? Picked it up today with a bag of old Titleist 704cb irons.
  7. I

For Sale: Adams CMB, XTD, hybrids, and more

Adams Xtd 5,6,8,9 irons $175 Bridgestone forged tour b 56 wedge 70$ Ultralight sun mountain travel bag: fits 8 clubs +putter easily, maybe more $100 Seemore FGP brass putter with LAB press grip $100 Located in Kinston. Can ship. [
  8. I

Callaway X Hot Pro

These are wonderful clubs.
  9. I

C4 callaway driver

Old school carbon driver.
  10. I

Would this work?

Titanium semi modern take on an 8802 Palmer but it's a bit larger head than the really old ones. I wanted to add modern shaft and grip tech to balance out this unique design. I think the torsional stiffness will help and the counter balanced grip will stabilize this head. The feel of titanium is...
  11. I

Adams hybrids

Adams 3i hybrid $20 Prolaunch graffaloy Local Washington sale or shipping available
  12. I

Titanium putter

Anyone have pictures of ti putters? I got a Palmer phd ti-roll 3 coming. Curious what to expect from the hit. It's a blade with the winged hosel.
  13. I

Overlap, interlock, interlace?

I know, another grip discussion... My question; Has anyone seen a grip in which the lead hand index finger interlocks with the trail hand ring finger, and the trail pinky overlaps the lead middle finger? Essentially moving the trail hand up the grip by one finger. This grip both interlocks...
  14. I

Adams Speedline woods and driver

Are these still worth playing? Got a full set dr,3,5,7 wood for cheap. Definitely unique.
  15. I

Lamkin utx callaway or rel

Looking for something like these grips with no cord. They seem to be out of stock everywhere.
  16. I

Unorthodox practice

Does anyone practice in a more free or abstract manner? I love walking my dog with a wedge in hand. I'll practice in the fields around town, on the beach, anywhere I can. I'll hit tennis balls, golf sized wiffle balls, and golf balls. I'll pick random targets and make little challenges. I feel...
  17. I

WTB TaylorMade Rocketbladez irons

No longer needed
  18. I

Nearly broke 80 for the first time

Golf is brutal. I just shot an 80 at Nile shrine in Washington. There are no par fives here, so not much of a feat for decent players, but it was a good round for me. I eagled the second hole (par 4) in 2, so I started out great as that was the first eagle I've ever had. I was shooting solid...
Back