Search results for query: *

1. echico

A GIF Story III - It's A Trilogy

2. echico

Jank+Nate-Fest 2024 (April 2024 in PHX)

I hope I don't speak out of turn but you could team up with @checkered I am not sure of his Thursday plans and if he is getting rental car or not. He gets in Thursday so you can pick him up from his hotel on Friday morning. That keeps you weirdo lefties together. :ROFLMAO:
  3. echico

The Liv Golf Rumor and News Thread

I am not sure what where you are in relation to actually wanting to watch LIV or not because you ask a question on watchability on one post then throw silly comments about LIV in another post. It is odd. The rounds are a shotgun so takes about 5hrs or so to see a full round of golf. There is...
  4. echico

The Liv Golf Rumor and News Thread

I checked and I am sad. Nobody made the joke. Rahm didn't want Reed to give him a bunker lesson?
  5. echico

Also is there a final headcount for Wekopa? Are we gonna Squabbit?
  6. echico

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

I put in teary bye then smile......perfect. :ROFLMAO:
  7. echico

OK just from the past couple of pages here is what I have for Friday the 19th @BigDill and @jb8396 are playing TPC Scottsdale @ 12:20 @Junkyard - I don't have anything for Friday for you but I thought you had said you wanted to play 36....not sure. I am picking up @Nate and @mikeg_74 from...
  8. echico

Cheaper than most of the golf around here. :ROFLMAO:
  9. echico

Rolled back golf ball performance? Bryson video

I am intrigued to see if it holds true that the rolled back ball wouldn't curve as much as the current ball. Obviously Bryson hits the ball much much much faster than I do but to see him struggle with the curvature of the shots was interesting. Believe me when I played Nike Ones I had no...
  10. echico

ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now - The GolfTEC Experience at GrayBull

This is an amazing opportunity and I really hope the winners stay committed long after the event so show their improvement through GolfTEC. I used them at the start of my journey to get better and it is amazing the things I still carry from that experience. Winning a spot in this means you...
  11. echico

No Context THP

12. echico

Rolled back golf ball performance? Bryson video

First time I have heard that the Nike One ball would be considered a rolled back ball type performance. Interesting results
  13. echico

MyStrategy at Hidden Creek

Hole 8 Drivable par 4 but watching the video on the Dormie website there is a nasty ridge on this green that could make going for the green a bad play. Caveman hit ball hard.
  14. echico

2024 MLB Thread + Hot Stove Off Season

It gives him more AB's and he is protected with Tucker and Bregman behind him. He will see more pitches.
  15. echico

LPGA Ford Championship in Gilbert, AZ March 28-31

They should probably do a shotgun to maximize the TV time they got. 😈
  16. echico

2024 MLB Thread + Hot Stove Off Season

17. echico

2023-2024 College Football Thread

Back