Search results for query: *

1. Tenja

What is your favorite Firearm?

Love my M&Ps and Glock 19s, but have been on an Sig acquisition mode lately. Will get my CC permit soon into the new year as well. May not commit to carrying, but want the option to do so If I feel like it.
  2. Tenja

SWAG Putters Thread

Scored a narwhal fairway. Missed on some of the others. They went super fast today.
  3. Tenja

SWAG Putters Thread

Holy hell, $777 for the putters. That's more than I sold my completely restored SC Tei2 for two years ago. No way I would put down that sort of cash on a copy.
  4. Tenja

Is a football jersey acceptable golf attire?

If you are in the side of allowing joggers (sweatpants, call a spade a spade here) on a course, you cannot have any issue with a football jersey.
  5. Tenja

New Callaway Drivers

Me over here just waiting for the new hotness to drop so Paradym X heads will be all over the second hand market. Come on with it.
  6. Tenja

SWAG Putters Thread

Here’s mine.
  7. Tenja

Stocking stuffers

I go way overboard on stockings. It's all normally fun stuff like an ornament, candy, whatever lip balm or lotion is trendy this year (I have girls). Then get into the wonky stuff like Chik Fil A sauce, my youngest gets a full size summer sausage, etc. Last year I had so much crap there was a...
  8. Tenja

Buying a jersey

I wear jerseys a lot. Basically won't go to a game or out in public to watch a game without rocking the jersey of my team. So I don't sweat it much. No one really cares as long as you have the team jersey on. I will say I will only buy the real jerseys with the stitched on numbers and logos...
  9. Tenja

Bettinardi Putter Thread

I tried but when checking out got told it went out of stock.
  10. Tenja

Bettinardi Putter Thread

Somehow that bb1 wide lefty limited pvd jumped into my cart. Guess my putter search is put on hold for the near future.
  11. Tenja

Edel Black Friday

Guess I’m too late. Were there any lefty options?
  12. Tenja

Johnnie O

I have a quarter zip that was way overpriced but had to buy for a family picture session. It’s good stuff but not worth the full price in my mind.
  13. Tenja

Bettinardi Putter Thread

Agreed. I would pull the trigger instantly. I have two old C&L putters with the same shape, sound slot, etc and both in carbon steel, just not double wide flange. i want that same feel in a double wide milled model.
  14. Tenja

Srixon Balls - Amazon Deal - better than the Buy 2 Get 1 Free. It's BUY ONE GET ONE FREE (Diamond, Z Star, Q Star, etc)

Probably the better part of a semi truck pretty easily. I’ve seen a lot of 8-10 dozen orders. I wonder what the limit was, before they started cancelling orders? Or likely that’s what flagged it and caused the end.
  15. Tenja

Bettinardi Putter Thread

Woah. BB-1W in lefty with a sound slot. Hard ponder here.
  16. Tenja

Srixon Balls - Amazon Deal - better than the Buy 2 Get 1 Free. It's BUY ONE GET ONE FREE (Diamond, Z Star, Q Star, etc)

Not gonna lie, I probably would have added 2 more dozen this morning if it still was live. yesterdays order is out for delivery today.
  17. Tenja

Well, looks like they figured it out and it now states “the promotion has ended”. Good while it lasted.
  18. Tenja

Diamonds are now OOS, although if you search for them in the main amazon page, you can still purchase them with the deal and they will ship when back in stock. Link straight to the page for Diamonds, since they are gone from the deal page
  19. Tenja

Felt like it was the least I could do to add value here. (after I placed my order).
Back