Search results for query: *

1. Tenja

Srixon Balls - Amazon Deal - better than the Buy 2 Get 1 Free. It's BUY ONE GET ONE FREE (Diamond, Z Star, Q Star, etc)

This is likely a mistake, so jump on this. Just ordered 4 dozen Q Star Tour (3 white, one divide) for $75 total. It's buy one get one. As many as you want. Good for all models (Z Star, Diamond, etc) and you can mix/match. I don't need more balls, but this is too good to pass up. Amazon...
  2. Tenja

WTB - Five Caliber Rapid Taper RTI95 R-flex iron shafts

Per my posts in the main thread on these. I think XCaliber is on the way out and didn't ship my shaft order. So need 5 more shafts to complete my set. Please let me know if anyone can help. Does not have to be 5 from the same person. I can 2 or 3 from multiple people if that works. Just...
  3. Tenja

right handed adapter is the same as left handed adapter, just treat the symbols as reversed, correct?

Im a lefty. I ordered a used shaft with a right hand Callaway adapter. I really don't want to heat it up and replace with a lefty adapter if I can help it. Can someone please confirm that the different handed adpaters are truly the same with just the reverse markings? If so I will just keep...
  4. Tenja

Venmo experts - need help

For those that are in the know on Venmo, I need help here. I have an open transaction with a member on here for an item. I sent money through Venmo and did the goods and services on Sunday. It took a day to clear my bank and was cleared overnight monday-tuesday. The seller received the money...
  5. Tenja

No more love for the Epic Super Hybrid?

This time a year ago, this was blowing up. Now you don’t hear about them. Why is it not getting any more love? Too old already? all hype?
  6. Tenja

WTB Shaft Extractor

Anyone have one they are looking to move? I’ve had the Golfworks one in my cart for a month, but would prefer to buy gently used and save a few bucks.
  7. Tenja

Modded my Scotty - and I like it

So did a thing today. Decided to remove all paint fill from my Newport 2. And I love it. Also cleaned up some edge dings and lightly polished the sole. Didn’t go crazy as it was a trial run, but I like it much better than with the red paint fill. I’m not going to do this on my other (much...
  8. Tenja

Flex Seal super glue - talk to me goose

Just saw the commercial for this stuff. Lifting 3 tons with one drop. Etc. tell me about it. Does it beat the gorilla glue? I’ve got kids. They break stuff. Super glue is a must around here.
  9. Tenja

Xcaliber Rapid Tapers in .355 Taper Tip?

Well, was all ready to make a purchase of the xcaliber rapid taper shafts to go in some of my ZX5 heads as a test, and saw they are .370 only. Kinda bummed as I've been working up the desire to spring to graphite after reading all about the rapid taper love on here. Has anyone ever asked...
  10. Tenja

Recent experience with Lostgolfballs.com?

How has your recent experience been with lostgolfballs.com? I have to ask as I need to know if my recent experience is close to the norm now. I just picked up a dozen Chrome Soft (Mint) and dozen Chrome Soft X (Mint) from them, to do a head to head test and see which works out. The CS dozen...
  11. Tenja

Will be needing Lefty gear. how to find it on here?

I have a fitting on Saturday and surely will be looking for new lefty gear. My current set of Ping G10s and G30 woods/driver is on it's way out. No clue what the fitting will yield, so not sure what I'm looking for yet. But the question is - how can I find lefty gear on here? Other sites...
  12. Tenja

Hello from KC

Hi all. New to the site. Mid 40s hacker from Kansas City. Don't get out a lot but really need to, as I enjoy the game despite the horrid scores.
Back