Search results for query: *

1. A

Why play blades?

I have had around a 7 USGA handicap for around a year now. I played competitively in high school and even a year in college, and have never felt the urge to switch blades. I still play frequently, but just for fun. I don't see how unforgiving irons are worth it to players who don't play...
  2. A

Iron Steel Shaft Flex

My Dad was recently looking for a new set of irons. He did his research and he figured out he would prefer to have stiff steel shafts. I thought to myself stiff steel shafts? I didn't know there was such a thing. I always thought there was just steel. I didn't realize there was different...
  3. A

Titleist 910 D2 vs. D3

Alright guys, looking for some help here. I have been looking into getting a Titleist 910 driver. I know the best way to determine which driver would fit me best would be to hit both out on the range, but I do not have that option available to me. I have tested the D2 in a simulator, and...
  4. A

Driver questions

This is my first post on this site. If this post is in the wrong place, please don't kill me.. haha Alright, I currently hit a Callaway Diablo 2009 driver stiff shaft 10* N. My previous drivers have been 9.5. But, this particular model did not have a 9.5* option. I have always hit this...
Back