Search results for query: *

1. buzzd

license plate collectors???

anybody else collect old plates??? Always planned to use them on the front of the new bar in the basement---but that still hasn't been built--maybe the daughter/granddaughter will move someday but--well thats another st0ry!! I collect most any but only search/buy my year of birth...
  2. buzzd

Broke a club today

The head of the 7iron flew straight down the fairway on a very well struck shot--ball made it to the fringw anyway phatphingers like tapppytalk
  3. buzzd

FS Adams A7oS 4

This club was hit maybe 4 times--40 bucks shipped in conus Thanks phatphingers like tapppytalk
  4. buzzd

Any bbq contest folks here??

Just filling out forms for the Jack Daniels BBQ contest--they invite one team from every state via a.draw system of those that have won a GC in a sanctioned contest--we have 1 in 4 chance of returning to Lynchburg phatphingers like tapppytalk
  5. buzzd

FS--xxl gloves

Six(6)pair Intech XXL gloves(LH)--too small for me Twenty(20) bucks mailed in CONUS for all Tried on a couple but no go Thanks open to ANY offer(or trade) phatphingers like tapppytalk
  6. buzzd

another new guy--wisconsin

After retiring last year returned to golf after 33yr absence--to say things have changed is an understatement!! The nine hole local course gets walked on about 4mornings a week--would play more(and more courses) if I could find a 'partner' that has as desire as I do to play-------- After...
Back