Search results for query: *

1. GamecockGolfer

Buddy: 7/29/2011

Thought I'd make a thread for my dog in here, who passed away this afternoon. He developed some form of sepsis, and after being told it was going to be thousands of dollars and he still might not make it out, we decided it was his time. I don't think I've ever cried so hard in my life.
  2. GamecockGolfer

Broad Run - West Chester, PA

Course layout is a very nice, with various slops in elevation (70.9/132 from the Blues, 72.8/136 from the Tips). Greens are running out well, with little to no imperfections. Fairly accepting to the driver on most holes, but quite a few risk reward holes of 340-370 distance that tempt you. As...
  3. GamecockGolfer

No Trophy, But Rory Still Won on Sunday

-Yahoo Bastard. That cheeky Irish Bastard.
  4. GamecockGolfer

Sig Requests

Well just recently made a Rickie Fowler sig, and I make them for the other site I post at as well. So I thought'd I'd leave this open as a place to leave requests, so myself as well as any other GFX guys could get around to them. I'll try to check up on it, but feel free to send me a PM to be...
  5. GamecockGolfer

What's Up Guys

Was looking at a couple reviews for the new Taylormade MBs and happened to come across this site. I'm real familiar with forums, but the golf forum at the other site is kind of lacking. I got real excited when I saw you guys do giveaways and what not, I think that's a great way to draw in new...
Back