Search results for query: *

1. H

FS: Odyssey White Ice DART Tour Black Limited Edition Putter RH 33"

I am selling a like new Odyssey White Ice DART Tour Black Limited Edition Putter. I bought this at the end of last year, and had it custom ordered directly from Odyssey/Callaway. I've practiced with it indoors, and taken it to the practice green a few times, but it shows absolutely no signs...
  2. H

FS: Burner Superfast 3 Wood Regular Flex

I'm selling a Burner Superfast 3 Wood in excellent condition. I bought it new last year and only hit it a handful of times. The shaft is regular flex, and the head cover is included. I'm looking to get $95 shipped.
  3. H

Trying to decide on wedge loft

Last year I carried a couple Niblicks in my bag for most of the season. While I love these clubs for chipping and sand shots, I really struggled with controlling distance with any other types of shots around the green. This year, I've decided to go back to a more traditional iron/wedge setup. I...
  4. H

Experimenting with driver length

This is my first year playing golf, so I'm still in the learning process to find what works best for me. One of those variables that I just started exploring is driver length. I'm a short golfer at 5'6'' and 32" wrist to floor. My current driver is the TM R9 SuperTri which comes stock at 45.75"...
  5. H

Lower body movement during the swing

I attended one of the free 30 minute GolfTec swing evaluations through the Johnnie Walker promotion last week. First off, let me say that it was a great experience and I really enjoyed the GolfTec technology. The one thing that the instructor pointed out was that I was moving my lower body too...
  6. H

Hello from the Hoosier State!

Howdy all, been following the forum for several months now, but just now signing up. This is my first year really getting into the sport, and I'm absolutely hooked! This site has been a great learning resource for me and I've really enjoyed following the discussions. Seems to be a great...
Back