Search results for query: *

1. N

Need your opnion

http://www.datazap.net/sites/pipsisports/burner103.jpg ...I hope the link works. But I'm about to purchase pre-owned irons and the owner said that is the only club that is out of shape in the set. That isn't significant damage to the point that it will effect how the club plays, is it?
  2. N

Golfsmith Pre-Owned Iron Sets

I've been looking for a new set of irons, either TM 1.0's or 2.0's. I just recently found out that golfsmith.com has a pre-owned iron set section and found a set of TM 1.0's for around $230 in "very good" condition. Have any of you ever heard of people ordering pre-owned clubs from golfsmith...
  3. N

TaylorMade Burner Irons

I recently decided to purchase the TaylorMade burner 2.0 irons with the 3H/4H and PW. When I looked on the website they have been taken down and "TaylorMade 2.0 HP irons" were added. I was just wondering if there was any difference between the 1.0's, 2.0's, and the 2.0 HP's other than the colors.
  4. N

Video of my drive

Over the past year I have improved on almost every aspect of my game and stayed consistent... except for driving. I will occasionally have a long straight drive, then other times my slice will come back to haunt me. This is a video of my swing, I'm open to all criticism and looking for tips...
  5. N

Grip Question

Sorry if this has been asked before but I'm new here. Does the grip you hold the club with make a significant difference? I've played baseball for years so I guess that's why I hold the club baseball grip. I was just wondering if I locked my fingers if there would be any improvements. Thanks
  6. N

Hello from Connecticut

Just started getting fully involved in golf this summer. Bought a membership at a course nearby and began shooting high 50's and have now worked my way down to high 40's to low 50's for nine.
Back