Search results for query: *

1. Adam Hartzell

Michigan hackers, check in here

So I've been away for a while, (no surprise there) but being furloughed for six months has allowed me to get my game back in shape. For the first time in years I finally feel like I'm playing golf instead of hacking at a ball with a stick. Now if only I could stop three-putting...... Anyway, my...
  2. Adam Hartzell

Played Bluffs & Peaks at Boulder Point today. Never pulled the driver, and gave myself a ton of par opportunities, but I couldn't pitch or chip to save my life. It was if I had completely forgotten how. Course was in good shape with the fairways offering up a fair bit of roll.
  3. Adam Hartzell

I haven't gotten there yet this year. The greens are always a challenge.
  4. Adam Hartzell

Corona Virus/COVID19: Local Impact

I'm in the same boat. We are told to work from home effective Monday, but with a 9 & 6 year old at home, that isn't going to be easy. Hopefully Michigan locking things down will help stop the spread, but people are idiots and will use this as an opportunity to take a vacation and risk spreading.
  5. Adam Hartzell

Corona Virus/COVID19: Local Impact

At the GM Tech center today a few of us are waiting for an announcement that those who can should be working from home. It's just speculation at the moment though.
  6. Adam Hartzell

WTB A set for my wife

Thanks. Not looking for free, but certainly don't want to pick up a Honma Beres set either.
  7. Adam Hartzell

WTB A set for my wife

Now that the kids are both golfing with me, my wife wants to give the game another go. Before I hit FleaBay, I wanted to see if a THP member has a set collecting dust that they would be willing to part with. She's only 5'2" so nothing longer than "women's standard" length please, and she is...
  8. Adam Hartzell

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Just picked up some more True linkswear kicks. 2 pair of the True Eco Knit.
  9. Adam Hartzell

Clubs in Your Vehicle?

Good to know. My wife is looking at one for her next ride.
  10. Adam Hartzell

Who is XXIO?

I remember reading some time ago that XXIO designs the club/shaft/grip as a unit and they recommend not changing anything. How would that work with a higher SS player who is used to swinging a 115g iron shaft?
  11. Adam Hartzell

I'm hoping to get out for 9 this afternoon, but work may have other plans for me.
  12. Adam Hartzell

Who is XXIO?

Ditto that, but alas, another club I'll never get to swing as a lefty.
  13. Adam Hartzell

What Are You Doing to Improve?

I got a new coach that I'll be seeing about 2 times a month and I'm in the market for a launch monitor to help my range sessions.
  14. Adam Hartzell

Indecision in your bag?

I have two putters that I like equally, but the one I have the most confidence in is always the one I didn't bring. This year I'm going to try and stick with the same putter for every round.
  15. Adam Hartzell

Has anyone been to the dome in Auburn Hills? The mats a CJ's are getting rather worn for my liking and the outdoor ranges are not open yet. https://www.evolutionsportsplex.com/
  16. Adam Hartzell

Maple Lane should be open. That's where I'll head on Thursday.
  17. Adam Hartzell

Anyone trying to get a round in this week? I'm looking at 9 holes Thursday afternoon if the weather holds.
  18. Adam Hartzell

Green Fees/Membership Fees

Considering joining a club this year after years of swearing I'd never play the same course more than twice a year. Twin Lakes GC in Oakland, MI has an unlimited family membership for $3600 a year. It would get us unlimited golf with cart, range balls, swim, and tennis. Just trying to weigh...
  19. Adam Hartzell

Are You Bryson?

Yep. If I had Bryson's bank accounts though......
  20. Adam Hartzell

CONTEST Pick Golfinnut's OEM and WIN

I'm going to have to think on this one, but I do recommend that he puts a HammerX driver in the bag.
Back