Search results for query: *

1. C

Happy/Lucky Coincidence

Indeed. It's like finding a needle in a haystack. Very improbable. Thanks!
  2. C

Happy/Lucky Coincidence

I am sure many have picked a club by sheer chance, without any prior intention to buy, from a bargain bin or even a new one that just instantly felt right. In a way, this happened to me recently - just that it was not from brick and mortar store but online. I had been trying to find a putter...
  3. C

SeeMore M7X

Update from OP: My quest for my long-term gamer is coming to a conclusion. M7X is not going to go into my bag simply because I am putting better with the eventual winner and I also prefer the feel of my new long-term gamer. I would encourage anyone to try/play an M7X. It has helped me with my...
  4. C

SeeMore M7X

Very interesting ... I tried putting with my eyes closed and made 7 putts in a row :) Then pulled the 8th one badly. The putter head does want to stay balanced. Very cool !!!
  5. C

SeeMore M7X

I have not tried the eyes closed thing ... I don't think I can pull that off :) Today's Score: M7X: 43 consecutive putts NP2: 52 consecutive putts
  6. C

SeeMore M7X

I am playing a game at home with these putters. On my putting mat I roll puts from 5, then 7.5, then 10 feet and then 5 feet again. I keep counting until I miss. With the Newport my current high score is 62 i.e. 62 consecutive putts made. Before the grip change my high score with M7X was 17...
  7. C

SeeMore M7X

This is such a personal preference that you will have to try and decide for your self. I am the opposite and only do well with heavier putter heads.
  8. C

SeeMore M7X

M7X is going head to head with Newport 2 and Pirette 801R. As good as its been, I felt like it was going to lose out to the other two but the change in grip is keeping it in contention for now.
  9. C

SeeMore M7X

I replaced the SeeMore 60-gram grip with an Iomic I-Classic 50 gram grip which has a much slimmer profile. I like it a lot better as I much prefer slimmer grips. A slight increase in swing weight due to the reduction in grip weight is also something that I prefer.
  10. C

Putter weight

I totally understand. That's how I feel too.
  11. C

Putter weight

+20 gram pair is quite a lot but if that feels good to you then it does not matter. I would say try 30-gram pair also. Perhaps that would be a happy medium.
  12. C

Putter weight

https://store.seemore.com/info/fit-yourself-for-a-custom-seemore-putter/ If you are using stock lie/loft then I would suggest using a tool like ^^ to find out your lie angle and get it adjusted if necessary.
  13. C

Putter weight

@Slowmo I feel your pain. I am in no position to shell out any putting advice but I can perhaps give some putter advice since I have tinkered a bit lately :) I will say please do yourself a huge favor and get the lie and loft angles adjusted to what is right for you. This will have a...
  14. C

SeeMore M7X

Haha ... well you are welcome :) It's difficult to make a putter choice as is - and then we have random threads about putters that muddy waters further. I will give full credit to SeeMore. They are not copycats. They are not just putting a spin on something already done and then claiming...
  15. C

SeeMore M7X

Grip: I ordered my M7X with a SeeMore 60-gram grip (ITEM # G7860). This is the lightest and slimmest grip offering. I wish they also offered a slender grip similar to the older Scotty Cameron Studio Design grip or Ping PP58 or something like that. I prefer those grips over the thicker grips that...
  16. C

Importance of putting practice

We can agree to disagree then. I have no doubt that if I was a decent putter, the improvement in my score would be far greater than 4 strokes.
  17. C

Importance of putting practice

An argument has been made that putting does not have as big an impact on scores as we might think. That if a 95 shooter were to putt like a 75 shooter the score would improve by only ~4 strokes or so. I would argue that 4 strokes is significant. In fact I would argue that 4 statistical strokes...
  18. C

SeeMore M7X

Thanks! When you suck at putting, you need some help with stabilizing the stroke :)
  19. C

SeeMore M7X

Head Weight: M7X has a 360-gram weight. I ordered it with an additional 20-gram internal weight. This internal weight also enables adjustment of loft and lie angles at any time in the future. Without the additional internal weight, I believe the loft/lie can't be readjusted without sending the...
  20. C

SeeMore M7X

RST (Rifle Scope Technology): I suppose my setup was not terrible, to begin with. When I look down I don't see the red dot, without making any effort to hide it. So, I am not noticing it much. I suppose if I mess up somehow I will notice it. 2.5° Loft: That's the standard SeeMore loft and I...
Back