Search results for query: *

1. cpo2

For Sale Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond 18° Fairway Wood (5 Wood) Head

Selling my Paradym 5 wood head. This is the Triple Diamond version and is an amazing head. This head is used so please refer to pictures to judge condition. Comes with the pictured stock head cover. Feel free to contact me with any questions. Lowest price I found anywhere for the same head is...
  2. cpo2

WTB WTB: Tour AD DI 6S Driver Shaft - Details In The Ad

Looking to buy a Tour AD DI 6s driver shaft. Below are the things I’m looking for: - Orange - New Graphics - No Butt Extensions - Minimum 44” Length Butt to Adapter Tip PM me if you have one
  3. cpo2

For Sale TaylorMade SIM 2 Max 10.5° Head and Headcover

Probably one of nicest examples I’ve seen of a used SiM or SiM2 head. Loft is 10.5°. Stock headcover is included. I’ll let the pictures do the talking on this one, check them out. $185
  4. cpo2

For Sale Ping G425 LST 10.5° Driver Head With Cover and Bonus Weights

Selling my Ping G425 LST driver head. This head is 10.5° loft. It is a used head so please refer to pictures to judge condition. Here is everything you get: Ping G425 LST 10.5° Head Stock 17 gram weight bored out to be 10 grams (bc finding a 10 gram weight was nearly impossible at the time)...
  5. cpo2

For Sale Accra FX 3.0 140 M0 Driver Shaft

Selling my Accra FX 3.0 140 Driver Shaft. This is considered by many to be the AutoFlex killer because it is the same performance at a fraction of the cost. This version is one that was made for the long drive competitors as denoted by the “40” on the shaft in the place of the M0. I included a...
  6. cpo2

WTB WTB: Original SiM 10.5° Driver Head

I’m looking for an original sim driver head. 10.5° loft and no sky marks. PM if you have one.
  7. cpo2

For Sale Callaway AI Smoke Max 10.5° Head - It’s The Driver Head You Know You Want!

Selling this head because I just haven’t been playing enough to justify holding onto it. This is the AI Smoke Max version in 10.5° loft. Head is used so please refer to pictures to judge condition. No stock head cover. $385
  8. cpo2

For Sale Ping G430 Max 10.5° Head with Bonus Weight and Stock Head Cover

Selling this head because I just haven’t been playing enough to justify holding onto it. This is the G430 Max version in 10.5° loft. Head is used so please refer to pictures to judge condition. Includes a bonus 19 gram back weight. Stock head cover is included with the sale. $350
  9. cpo2

WTB WTB: Dynamic Gold S200 Wedge Shaft - Exact Shaft Needed Is Pictured Inside

Snapped my wedge shaft last night (hitting balls, not out of anger). Looking to replace it with the same exact shaft. Length should be between 34” and 34.5”.
  10. cpo2

For Sale Kai’li White 60 S Driver Shaft w/ Callaway Adapter - LOWEST PRICE ANYWHERE!

Pulled this from my AI Smoke driver. Used once then pulled. Length shown in the pictures. Lowest price on the internet anywhere is $85 plus tax. Get this one for $80 shipped.
  11. cpo2

WTB Two Nippon Modus 120 S Shafts - .355 Tips - 34.5” Cut Length

Looking for two Nippon Modus 120 stiff shafts. .355 tapered tips. 34.5” cut length (or close to that).
  12. cpo2

Driver Question; Is The Next Model Year Worth The Extra Money?

I’m looking to buy a new driver. I’m down to the Callaway Paradym or Rogue ST Max LS. The price difference between the two isn’t very much; ≈ $50. Is the Paradym (normal, not X or TD) worth the extra cash or is the performance of the Rogue ST Max LS just as good? If I could hit them both I...
  13. cpo2

WTB WTB: Looking For A Callaway Paradym 10.5° Driver

Before I buy one off of Callaway Pre Owned I figured I would check here. Head only is preferred but will consider a full club if the price is right. Paradym only, not the X or the Triple Diamond.
  14. cpo2

For Sale TaylorMade Stealth 2 Plus 8° Head - This Is An Absolute Bomber!

Starting to clean out my extras that I’m not using. This is a hard to find 8° Stealth 2 Plus head. This head is a flat out bomber. If you are looking for something that will give you maximum distance on your drives, this is it. This head is used so it does show signs of use including a small...
  15. cpo2

For Sale Tensei AV White 65X with Callaway Tour Strong Green Dot Adapter - LOWEST PRICE ANYWHERE!

Starting to clean out my extras that I’m not using. This is a Tensei AV White driver shaft. Shaft flex is X Stiff. Weight class is 65 gram. This shaft comes with the rare Callaway Tour Strong adapter that allows you to drop the loft of your head by 2°. If you are looking for something to...
  16. cpo2

WTB WTB: 7 Wood: Full Club with Stiff Shaft or Head Only

Looking for a 7 wood. Head only or full club if the shaft is stiff flex. Nothing old and nothing with sky marks.
  17. cpo2

For Sale Tour Edge Exotics CBX 17° Hybrid w/ HZRDUS 6.5 90HY Shaft - PRICED LOWER THAN THE COST OF THE SHAFT!

Starting to clean out my extras that I’m not using. This is a 17° Tour Edge Exotics CBX Hybrid. This hybrid is a flat out bomber. Shaft is a HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.5 90HY shaft. Grip is a Golf Pride Tour Velvet +4 Midsized. THIS CLUB IS PRICED LOWER THAN WHAT IT WOULD COST YOU TO BUY JUST THE...
  18. cpo2

For Sale HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX Driver Shaft w/ TM Adapter - LOWEST PRICE ON THE WEB!

This shaft came in my driver but I don’t use it. Flex is 6.0. Weight class is 60 grams. Adapter is TaylorMade. Length shown in pictures. Some of the “Smoke RDX” graphic has rubbed off but obviously does not affect performance. $50
  19. cpo2

For Sale Pair Of Tour AD DI 105X Hybrid Shafts With Titleist Adapter- Both Orange and Both Bombers!

Selling a pair of Graphite Design Tour AD DI hybrid shafts. Both shafts have Titleist hybrid adapters. One shaft has the original graphics and one has the new graphics. Length of each shaft shown in pictures. The shaft with the new graphics does have a couple of paint chips in the white by the...
  20. cpo2

For Sale Project X PVD Hulk 6.0 60 Gram Driver Shaft - Low Spin Bomber Shaft

Starting to clean out my extras that I’m not using. This is a HZRDUS Hulk Green PVD driver shaft. Shaft flex is 6.0. Weight class is 60 gram. Adapter is the Callaway Tour Strong green dot adapter that allows you to go -2° on your driver loft. If you are looking for something to cut spin, this...
Back