Search results for query: *

1. M

Cleveland Launcher XL Halo Irons

For me the main reason is the forgiveness in the long and middle irons. They are like nothing I have ever tried, and yes I have played a looooong time and I am probably not in the "target group" for these irons, but I love them. My friends joke about it but I do not care :giggle:. I was shocked...
  2. M

Some clubs seems to still be available
  3. M

I ordered them from eBay through justsaygolfcustom, but I remember seeing the 3 degree flat option on Clevelands official site also. Looking now, and I do not see it, not even graphite stiff is available. Maybe they sold too many :rolleyes:
  4. M

I got 3 degrees flat, but maybe something changed. I loved/love Ping but yes the Halo´s is completely different when it comes to forgiveness
  5. M

I say one degree. I always played PING 2 degrees flat, but yes the 5 iron that I ordered first (2 degrees flat) felt upright. The rest of the set I have is 3 degrees flat and sits perfect. And yes flex is definitely softer in graphite, maybe it is the low weight, but I like them.
  6. M

Also, what i noticed is that misses high on the face (especially on the middle/long irons) takes away a lot of distance. Low on the face not. Hence I do not use a tee on par 3s with these irons.
  7. M

These irons change my golfgame completely. Before I tried to bomb the driver to have a short iron in because I could not hit anything longer than 8 iron. Some months ago I hit a socket with my 5 iron into the pool on a 195 yard par 3 and then I went home and youtubed easy to hit irons. Saw these...
  8. M

Maybe you had a good swing day? :) Center hits will work with any golf club. My experience with these irons are that small mishits are almost not punished at all. Still goes long and high.
  9. M

I have the graphite "stiff", and I like it, but it is far from the stiff I am used to. But with a smooth swing it works well. I can just imagine how "spaghetti" the Regular and Senior shafts are :rolleyes:.
  10. M

Offset, yes! I hate it. And yes, usually these kind of clubs have a lot but these do not. Cleveland as a brand is very underrated. Ugly, yeah the long irons, agree. Played blades once upon a time :oops:, but I think more and more players will play these kind of "irons" in the future. Might not...
  11. M

I really like the lower profile (just not hit high on the blade like I did last time) , and longer blades more room for lateral mishits I guess :unsure:
  12. M

I also use the 4 iron (2 degrees strong, so I assume it is a 2-3 iron really) as a driving iron. Pure monster. Still only have the 4 and 5 iron. I live in the DR and the rest of the set is still in US, coming down in May, cannot wait. Last time I played I used it on all par 4s and on the long...
  13. M

Custom, 3 degrees flat
  14. M

Mine were ordered 15th of March, received 28th of March (customized)
  15. M

Just arrived. Looks evil, I expect my 5 wood to leave the bag. 18 degrees 4 iron
  16. M

Please give me an update what the say. Since I did not order them directly from Cleveland so I have no order number :rolleyes:
  17. M

Yes, agree, but 1 club. The 6-DW, ordered flat 3 degrees. Order date, March 15th, Estimated delivery April 6th.
  18. M

I ordered the 9th from justsaygolfcustomon on eBay, arrived today (Florida). But yes that was just one club.
  19. M

I ordered a 4 iron, 3 flat and 2 strong. Already shipped and will arrive this week. I will compare it to my 5 iron that is normal loft and keep you updated.
  20. M

TaylorMade SLDR Driver - Review Thread

Well so they say. But yeah the strike pattern in this video, pretty similar. And yeah of course it is personal and I like the fade so. Also, I am used to smaller drivers. I gamed the first big Berthas and then the Titleist 975D. I will stay with the SLDR 430 (and btw have the 460s but prefer the...
Back