Search results for query: *

1. D

Nickent Groove question

Does anyone know whether the Nickent Arcs or 4dx pros have conforming grooves? Thanks Dave
  2. D

Iron Shopping help!

Hi guys I've been testing irons for the last 2 months and have tested irons each day of this week because my local Golf Town has a demo sale this Saturday. Here are some of the irons I tried. Any help would really be appreciated. Mizuno Mp-52 I found these to be really clicky and didn't feel...
  3. D

Where is it forged?

Hey guys I've been testing out a few irons lately and wanted to know a little more about them, specifically where and who they are forged by and if anyone else has any goods or bads about them. I know some of your thoughts about the Nickent 4dx, but how about the other three? Thanks! -...
  4. D

some fashion help please?

Hi guys So I recently bought the key lime green and tropical blue plaid pants and the tropical blue belt from sligo. Turns out the belt was too small so I would like to return it in exchange for something else. So far, in the sizes they have left, I narrowed it down to the key lime robinson...
  5. D

regular dymo or dymo str8 fit

Hey guys For those out there that have both or have tried both, did you guys notice a huge difference in terms of performance, sound, etc between these two? I have tried the str8 fit many times but don't know why I never tried the regular dymo. Any thoughts would be nice! Also, I heard that the...
  6. D

Legit seller

Hi everyone I'm not sure if this is the right area for this question or whether it's allowed, but has anyone dealt with the ebay seller 'keep-grindin'? He says he works with Nike and that's all the golf clubs he sells. Any info would be great. Thanks!
  7. D

Adidas outlet samples

Hey everyone Don't know how many of you are from Edmonton, but I just picked up two tech pants for 40 CDN each and a formotion polo for 25CDN. They still have lots of jackets and sweaters and a few polos left. They are all samples so don't know if that will change your minds. BTW, the polo is...
  8. D

AUR Pants

Hey guys Does anyone know or have any feedback on AUR golf wear? We have 50% off their line in Canada and was going to check it out. Thanks! Dave
  9. D

Hey from Edmonton, Canada

Hey guys I've been reading this website for about 2 months now. I started looking for reviews on the str8 driver and was amazed at the article and driver shoot out that was written. I was so into the article that I had to re-read it during work :D. When I was looking for a putter, the putter...
Back