Search results for query: *

1. A

Review MotoCaddy M7 Electric Caddy Review

Do the sand bottle close (seal) when not in use, i.e. so the sand won't spill out when in your car?
  2. A

Best collars in golf polos.

Bought a Columbia golf polo that have the stay put collars, was a pleasant surprise how well it worked. Bought a few more and have been enjoying them over any of the traditional polos.
  3. A

Best Apple Watch GPS Software

Been using my Apple Watch ultra since last year with Arccos. After a full round, usually have 80-85% battery left. It should go at least a couple of full rounds easily.
  4. A

Nope, just using the bag's bottle holders: one drink bottle, one sand bottle (using an old water bottle w/ a flip cap). Extra drinks goes in the insulated pocket. Don't have any of the Motocaddy attachments...yet.
  5. A

Yes, I check the battery status bar before every round. Also wasn't switching from manual to remote while the M7 is moving. I'm with @JB on keeping my distance so I don't get stabbed by the handle bar when this happens. As for the potential fat finger, I thought I was doing that... but after a...
  6. A

So after a few months of using the M7, at least once a week: Fantastic way to walk, really enjoy just sending the cart ahead or walking next to it w/ the speakers playing. Can pack extra drinks, etc.. without worrying about the weight. Great not having to walk back to get the cart when I'm done...
  7. A

The M7 showed up and got it registered for warranty. FWIW, it’s a 2021 shipped directly from Motocaddy in California.
  8. A

Thanks @JB , the only thing that I can tell that might be different from the 2022 spec sheet is the "new LCD widescreen". From the Motocaddy site, they only have a standard lithium battery option, when I ordered from BudgetGolf they have it listed as an ultra lithium battery. Guess we'll find...
  9. A

Any ideas if you received the 2022 model? Not even sure how to differentiate between the two.
  10. A

hmm I wonder if the cart I ordered from BudgetGolf will be the '21 or '22 model. It says the item will be shipped from the manufacturer and on Motocaddy's site, the '22 is available for ordering.
  11. A

I love the internet, I hate the internet. Now I have an M7 coming before the snow has melted. But want to follow up on the sand bottle, has anyone confirmed if it'll fit in the cup holder? Don't see an accessory for one on the Motocaddy website.
Back