Search results for query: *

1. chuckv247

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers: Callaway Apex Pro and Apex CB Irons

1. Which one of the two options would you like to test? Apex Pro 2. What irons do you currently play? Cobra Forged CB/MB 3. What is your iron set makeup (3-PW, 4-GW, etc) 4-PW
  2. chuckv247

FS: ZX5 LS 10.5 Head and Cobra KING CB/MB 5-P

I knew I should have asked if you would sell the heads on those Cobras
  3. chuckv247

FS: ZX5 LS 10.5 Head and Cobra KING CB/MB 5-P

Love those Cobras, I have previous gen and they are absolutely money. Don’t sleep on them!
  4. chuckv247

Happy Birthday Thread

Thank you!
  5. chuckv247

For Sale Zipcore Tour Rack Wedge Heads

Are these the 6’s or an older model?
  6. chuckv247

For Sale Pixel Watch

Any scratches or is it pretty flawless?
  7. chuckv247

CONTEST Win the 2023 Callaway Golf Bag of Your Choice

HyperLite Zero in Floral Yellow/Navy, money bag!!
  8. chuckv247

For Sale Miscellaneous Clubmaking Tools

If you ever decide you might want to ship the gripping station, let me know what you’re thinking. I might be interested and I could email you a label.
  9. chuckv247

WTB PXG XS Driver Shaft

Hello, Looking for a Speeder 757 TR or Evolution II - midsize grip preferred. If you have something else, let me know as well. Thank you!
  10. chuckv247

For Sale Driver Heads

Thank you for the quick shipping - head looks great!
  11. chuckv247

For Sale Driver Heads

I shot a message over this morning about the 10.5 head - let me know if it’s still available.
  12. chuckv247

For Sale FS - Voice Caddy T9 GPS watch

Just got a steal of a deal on a T8 and am beyond excited to use it.
  13. chuckv247

WTB Iron Shafts and Grips

Thank you for the note! I am looking for something between 105/115 if possible (120 is ok too)
  14. chuckv247

WTB Iron Shafts and Grips

Grips on them isn’t a must - I would like TV Cords or ZCords - +4 is cool too Modus 115 stiff, prefer black shafts MMT 105 stiff Project X LZ 6.0, prefor black shafts HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
  15. chuckv247

WTB - 921 Forged 7-P

Any interest in splitting at all? I am basically building the combo set and I think it would be tough to sell the reverse combo set or just 2 “short sets”. If not I completely understand.
  16. chuckv247

WTB - 921 Forged 7-P

Heads only are all good Modus 120s shafts are preferred Let me know what you have and if you have a deal, even better! Thank you - Chuck
  17. chuckv247

For Sale Shotscope V3 and Precision Pro NX7

I have been tracking for a few years with SS. Great watch and while I don’t use it to track much any more, it’s still a very accurate watch.
Back