Search results for query: *

1. chuckv247

WTB PXG XS Driver Shaft

Hello, Looking for a Speeder 757 TR or Evolution II - midsize grip preferred. If you have something else, let me know as well. Thank you!
  2. chuckv247

WTB Iron Shafts and Grips

Grips on them isn’t a must - I would like TV Cords or ZCords - +4 is cool too Modus 115 stiff, prefer black shafts MMT 105 stiff Project X LZ 6.0, prefor black shafts HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
  3. chuckv247

WTB - 921 Forged 7-P

Heads only are all good Modus 120s shafts are preferred Let me know what you have and if you have a deal, even better! Thank you - Chuck
  4. chuckv247

WTB Titleist FW Tip

Anyone have one lying around? Thought I bought one from my old club builder this weekend and it was too big. Assuming it was an older one.
  5. chuckv247

WTB Mizuno Irons

Modus 120s shafts (115 ok too) Midsize grips preferred JPX921 Forged 5-6, Tour 7-8-9-P Let me know if you have anything to offer - thank you!!
  6. chuckv247

WTB Garsen Grip

Does anyone have any? Prefer black if you are looking to unload 1 or 2. Thank you!
  7. chuckv247

WTB Midsize Grips

I like the Z-Cords, but I am open to Lamkin and others. If you have a surplus or something to offer, hit me up in the DM’s.
  8. chuckv247

For Sale Ping iBlades

Ping iBlades 4-P 4 iron is shafted with KBS TGI 100 S 5-P is shafted with KBS Tour V 110 S New dec midsize grips Yellow dot Matching serial numbers Custom paint fill was done by me. Numbers and i in iBlades are a “watermelon” sort of color. PING is royal (came out a little darker) and the dot is...
  9. chuckv247

Hello from TN

New to the community, but happy that I stumbled upon it and happy to talk golf with a new group of people!
Back