Search results for query: *

1. threeboysdad

Minnesota-Michigan Now Hiring

Hello anyone, we are looking to hire someone from Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois to Michigan for a facility/construction position . I met someone on this site a few years ago at a tournament and 4 years ago he needed someone and hired me. So I am reaching out to see if anyone it those areas...
  2. threeboysdad

Unofficial East Texas weekend

Golf weekend for September 14-16. We only have room for 16 players due to time constraints so if you want join, there is still time to add your name. Final roll call August 27th. There may be some Texas BBQ after Friday's round. and some Live Texas music on Saturday night! Friday...
  3. threeboysdad

Ben Hogan Museum

Stopped by the museum today in Dublin,TX. Learned a lot about his life. Pretty neat place
  4. threeboysdad

a 1000 thank you's to Trout Bum

I will keep this brief but Trout Bum is just an awesome person and I will be forever grateful to him. He tried to get me on with his company right after I lost my job in October. Things did not work out at that time but I was thankful then for him even trying to get me on. I found a job late...
  5. threeboysdad

Husband and Wife holes in one

If this has already been posted please remove this one. http://blog.golfnow.com/michigan-couple-use-golfnow-to-book-odds-defying-round/
  6. threeboysdad

DFW April 11/12 outing

April 11th and 12th. Golf weekend on the edge of the piney woods east of Dallas. Saturday morning round at Twin Lakes (Canton), Afternoon round at Garden Valley(Lindale-35min away). Overnight stay at Garden Valley Sunday round at Pine Dunes(Frankston). 50 min away from GV Saturday: Twin...
  7. threeboysdad

Christmas baby

Was not sure where to post this, happy joy, Christmas presents etc so decided to make a new one My second grandson was born on this Christmas Day. He is doing well along with his mom and dad. What a gift the Lord has given to my family. I wish all my family here in THP a wonderful Merry...
  8. threeboysdad

Grandaddy Basement dwellers

I found this clip of cookie and the basement dwellars preparing for the zoocrew and I think they are ready to take them down.
  9. threeboysdad

TBT Texxas Jam 1978

http://youtu.be/OU_2e7E-GJw I was there:D
  10. threeboysdad

Great Kid

Great speech from a high school kid after a game.
  11. threeboysdad

Red Bull Straight Rhythm

This is coming to Pomona. Sure wish I could make it http://www.redbull.com/us/en/motorsports/offroad/events/1331619240940/red-bull-straight-rhythm
  12. threeboysdad

Falconhead golf course Burneyvile OK

Played this course for the first time today. It's in a gated community out in the middle of nowhere. The first hole had the narrowest fairway I have ever played. Water on the left out of bounds on the right, literally nowhere to miss. I did hit a good drive on it and landed in the middle of...
  13. threeboysdad

Sposey is a great guy

Just wanted to say thanks to Shane for giving me a couple of wedges while we were in Lake Charles. He wanted me to have matching wedges with the J40 irons I have. And I played with them all weekend. Thanks again my friend!!!
  14. threeboysdad

Ft hood shooting

Shooting with casualties reported at Ft. Hood http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/04/02/shooting-with-casualties-reported-at-ft-hood/
  15. threeboysdad

Blackjack Crossing

Blackjack Crossing golf course is an outstanding course, it is a bucket list course in my book for sure. The course itself has nice fairways and great greens and the greens were true and fast. The views are simply outstanding as the course sits along the Rio Grande River which is also the...
  16. threeboysdad

Gaylord Texan

17. threeboysdad

The big show tour

If this is posted somewhere else you please delete or move it. I just saw this yesterday and I'm think this maybe in Josh and Morgan's future:D
  18. threeboysdad

Snug Harbor in New Orleans

Anyone been to Snug Harbor Jazz Bistro? I have an overnight trip coming in December and trying to find a nice place to spend the evening for dinner and entertainment.
  19. threeboysdad

Traffic problems

Texas motor speedway night race and Friday night football. Traffic nightmare! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back