Search results for query: *

1. Turbodog384

Eye Dominance

What effect, if any, does this have on ball contact? I'm right handed, but left eye dominate. I haven't put too much thought about its impact on my swing, but does it? I know it does for me on a gun range, but I think it probably does too in my golf game. I need to research this more... Anybody...
  2. Turbodog384

Mixed bag?

Let's talk about playing a mixed bag. I apologize if there is another thread on this. I currently game PING G425 irons, but apparently have fallen in love with the i230s. I will most likely be purchasing some after the first of the year. So my dilemma is how I want to make up my set. Do I trade...
  3. Turbodog384

December 7, 1941

Never forget
  4. Turbodog384

Cocaine bear

So, we have to have a thread about this movie, right?
  5. Turbodog384

Old clubs

What do you guys do with old clubs? It looks like a lot of people on the board upgrade and tinker with clubs pretty often. Say you buy a new set of irons every two years, do you keep them, sell, trade? I seem to do a little of both. I tend to keep irons more so than drivers/woods, but I...
  6. Turbodog384

Mixed bag irons

Does anybody here play a mixed bag of irons? I'm sure there might be some crazy combos out there, but I'm thinking more along the lines of one brand but different irons. As an example.... I currently have Ping G425 4-UW. Maybe I take a look at keeping the 4-6 (or 7) and picking up 7/8-PW of the...
  7. Turbodog384

Arccos membership

This might be known to most, but I wanted to post a heads up that apparently Arccos membership is an autorenewal with no warning or email that it's about to happen. I was not aware of this and saw a $155 charge on my credit card last night for renewal. The autorenewal is not necessarily a deal...
  8. Turbodog384

That 1st tee

That 1st tee excitement, anxiety, nervousness. I could probably play my home course blindfolded, but that first tee is always something! The thrill of not knowing what the round will bring. Disappointment, excitement, and all the highs and lows of a round.. Who's with me?
  9. Turbodog384

Ping G430 line

This popped up today. https://golfweek.usatoday.com/gallery/photos-ping-g430-driver-woods-irons-usga-conforming-list/
  10. Turbodog384

Caddyshack

It's on TV right now. POP network, not sure what that is, but I guess I get it... Anyway, that's the post.... Caddyshack is on. I feel the duty to pass on the info.
  11. Turbodog384

PuttOUT

I apologize if this has been covered, I see PuttOUT mentioned here and there... Does anyone have any experience with it, and what are your thoughts? Amazon has a deal going on this, and was thinking about picking it up. PuttOUT Pro Golf Putting Mat and Classic Pressure Putt Trainer Bundle...
  12. Turbodog384

80's Hair bands

Let us Gents who are of a certain age discuss the finer things of music! Say what you will about hair bands, but they are 1000 percent better than the crap on today's radio. So let's hear who ya got!
  13. Turbodog384

Precision Pro NX7 range finder

Prime Day has it at 40% and there's an additional $40 coupon. I picked it up for about $127 this morning.
  14. Turbodog384

PING Customer Service

I wanted to share my experience this week with PINGs excellent customer service.... I bought a Pioneer cart bag this past Jan. I've never felt like it stood very stable. Even setting it down in my garage it seemed to wobble too much. About two weeks ago I set it outside the pro shop and went to...
  15. Turbodog384

Clicgear 4

Clicgear 4 potential price drop coming in the next week. I was at a golf shop today for a different issue. While waiting I asked if they had a Clicgear 4 on display. They had one in the box, and decided to open it to put it out on display. As the guy was unboxing it another worker told him...
  16. Turbodog384

New from Florida panhandle

New to the forum and thought I'd check in. I used to play a decent amount when I was younger, then I took about 10 years off without swinging a club. I picked up the club again about two years ago and I'm totally ate up with it now. Wish I could have that 10 years back!
Back