Search results for query: *

1. fupresti

The Car Shopping Thread

She looks even better after ceramic coating.
  2. fupresti

The Car Shopping Thread

Twice, once to buy a VW and once to buy an Audi. It worked out great both times since Costco already sets the price they can sell to you and you still qualify for any rebates/incentives.
  3. fupresti

The Car Shopping Thread

Tesla is definitely great at a lot of things. Build quality and comfort are not one of them.
  4. fupresti

The Car Shopping Thread

The issue is availability. Earliest I could get one is 60 days out and thats only if accept one already built waiting at the port. If I wanted all the options I wanted it was a 120 day wait to get one built. Ended up getting an Q8 etron. Dealer took 14K off of the sticker price on a 2024 model...
  5. fupresti

The Car Shopping Thread

Decided against buying a Model X and now I am trying to decide between a Q8 e-tron or a BMW i4 e40
  6. fupresti

The Car Shopping Thread

Just sold my 2020 Model Y and now the wait begins for my Model X.
  7. fupresti

Options near Fort Lauderdale in March 2024

I need to start planning a company outing in March and we will be in the Fort Lauderdale area. I need a course that can accommodate a 72-80 player shotgun start. Need some help from the Florida crew on options I can consider.
  8. fupresti

Guns and Golf

7+1
  9. fupresti

Guns and Golf

10. fupresti

Guns and Golf

Thread needed a bump on Independence Day
  11. fupresti

The Official Banter Away Thread

Bring the kit out to AZ and we can go shooting.
  12. fupresti

This is kind of your fault. Im sitting with a safe full of firearms, NVG and other assorted items that have taken the majority of my attention.
  13. fupresti

Wouldn't say "Im back". I was just thinking of you guys after the Waste Management this weekend to say hai!
  14. fupresti

Hi everybody.
  15. fupresti

Guns and Golf

I got my PVS-14 in hand finally so I have my night vision build ready for my nighttime 2-gun match next month.
  16. fupresti

What is your favorite Firearm?

This is my Gucci Build. Radian Builder Kit with a Razor Gen II-E and offset Holosun 509T and a Sandman-K. And here I though golf was expensive.
  17. fupresti

What is your favorite Firearm?

Finally found a threaded barrel in stock for my P229 to mate to my Odessa-9 so I can run my Obsidian on my Glock 19X.
Back