Search results for query: *

1. R

bill mehlhorns technique

I live on the NW side of Indianapolis, IN. I teach at Pittsboro GC, Pittsboro, IN about 25-30 minutes west of Indianapolis on Hwy 136.
  2. R

Attending a tour in person

I try to get to a LPGA or their developmental tour tournament as they don't swing as hard/fast as the men. I go to the driving range and find someone who is making good golf swings and follow her for a while. Then I camp out at a par 5 - distance off the tee, second shot and approach shot.
  3. R

PGA Tour WITB - do you care?

I don't care what the pros play. I can't turn/swing as fast as they do so their equipment, which is custom fit to their swing, won't work for me. It was amazing when working golf retail how many guys would come in on Monday after a PGA tournament and HAVE to have the driver that the winner...
  4. R

bill mehlhorns technique

Bobby Jones, Byron Nelson, Jack Nicklaus, Arnold Palmer, Lee Trevino, Sam Snead all allowed their left heel to come off of the ground on their backswing. Worked pretty well!
  5. R

bill mehlhorns technique

I'm a Licensed Easy Swing Coach and at first I tried to prove that ES didn't work. It looked ridiculous. But, it does work. I've never been more relaxed when executing a golf swing. I'm more consistent and didn't lose any distance. That's important as I'm a senior golfer.
Back