Search results for query: *

1. couldbeu

Fs: Nike vr pro wedges 50* 54* 60*

I've recently been reevaluating my game lately trying to get down to scratch and I'm pondering going in a different direction with my wedges. I'll be using my old PING Tour W's while I work everything out... So these beauties are available to the THP community at a discount! All 3 have been...
  2. couldbeu

Anyone try the PING Anser Irons yet?

I went to test out some irons the other day. I have been playing well for the past 3+ years with my PING i10s, but wanted to see what else was out there and if there was something better for my game or if I should maybe just change shafts, with all the new technology coming out recently...
  3. couldbeu

Fairway Styles Customer Service!

I was looking around on Fairway Styles last week and I noticed they had a pair of 2010 Sligo solid black pants available in my size. I currently have the '09 version, but I wear them a lot to work as well as the course. I though it might be a good idea to pick up another pair, especially at...
  4. couldbeu

My Swing

This was the first time I ever put my swing on video... I hit a few 8i and drivers, both down the line and face on. (the time is 12 hours ahead) People tell you things they think all the time and I wanted to see for myself. I can see I take the club past parallel, and I want to work on my...
  5. couldbeu

FS - 2011 Adidas adiPURE Z Golf Shoes

2011 ADIDAS adiPURE Z GOLF SHOES Size: 10 Medium Color: White Retail: $250 Model #671113 FEATURES: - 2 year warranty - Premium, hand-finished full-grain leather provides a rich look and feel, as well as superior durability - FitFOAM polyurethane sock liner provides support, cushioning and...
  6. couldbeu

Looking for a new pair of Golf Shoes...

Last week I blew a tire on my Nikes I wore with my browns and tans. The air pocket went flat on my left shoe. I'm looking to replace them... I do have a couple of white shoes, but they have black, grey or some other color... so they're not ideal... The best of what I own would be the 2010...
  7. couldbeu

Sligo Wear available on Amazon.com

I was doing some looking around for some deals on golf clothes and I found out that Sligo is available on Amazon! http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=bl_sr_apparel?ie=UTF8&search-alias=apparel&field-brandtextbin=SLIGO So if you're looking for something to do with those Amazon gift cards... here you...
  8. couldbeu

Hangers for my golf sweaters...?

What hangers do you guys use/suggest for my golf sweaters. I'm trying to find something that will keep the sweaters in place, so it does not stretch out the neck. I also want something that will not cause what JB likes to call "shoulder nipples". I think you might be able to see what I am...
  9. couldbeu

FOR SALE SlotLine SSI-691 Putter w/ Headcover & Slotline Hats

FOR SALE! SlotLine SSI-691 Putter w/ Headcover & Slotline Hats Specs: 33 / 2* Flat Dexterity: Right Handed RETAIL $180 ASKING PRICE - $100 shipped USPS Priority w/ Delivery Confirmation (tracking) I won this putter and hats in an online drawing. Slotline 600 Putter Winner Announced...
  10. couldbeu

Thoughts on a shaft for Nike VR Str8-Fit Tour

I visited a friend up in Albany, NY this past weekend and since we couldn't go out and golf in NY we decided to visit Golf Galaxy to help scratch the itch. We played around with a few things and he was looking into getting a new driver so I decided I wanted to hit the new Nike Machspeed. I...
  11. couldbeu

What's wrong with this picture?

I was checking out the weather in my area for the next few days on weather.com and I saw this PGA ad and I just had to laugh... Apparently in an attempt to raise ratings in Tiger's absence, Phil has agreed to play right handed...
  12. couldbeu

Steven Seagal: Lawman

Did anyone see this show...? I guess it premiered last night on A&E... This is a reality show following around Steven Seagal. I guess for the past 20 years he has been a deputy in Louisiana... Apparently he's the real deal running around on the streets and does some martial arts training for...
  13. couldbeu

John Elway sporting Sligo in Golf Digest

For you Sligo fans... I saw this John Elway sporting the Key Lime Robinson on pg 88 in November's Golf Digest. They also have it posted on their internet site... Golf Instruction: Swing sequences of athlete golfers: Golf Digest Magazine on a side note... How baggy are Tony Romo's pants...
  14. couldbeu

SLIGO OUTFITS... What are you getting with your discount?

I have a few Sligo outfits and was trying to figure out what I should get with the 30% discount... I already have: O'Brien Polo - Chome, Orange, White Orange Shorts O'Brien Polo - Mckenna Blue, Key Lime, White Key Lime Shorts What do you guys already have / gonna get that you would call 'must...
Back