Search results for query: *

1. Inioch

ANNOUNCEMENT Introducing Participant #1 for Team THP in the Grandaddy of Em All

What an announcement! Obviously never met you, but great introduction and welcome to team THP @mwoodpga!! Starting the team off with a bang!
  2. Inioch

The Morgan Cup with Cobra over the years

These will be a required reading list 😂
  3. Inioch

The Official Banter Away Thread

4/4 night shifts done. I've gotten back to the apartment earliest at 1 AM. After shower and a bit of cool down, it's 2-4 AM on each night. Tomorrow THP catch-up starts.
  4. Inioch

UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X TSPX Woods

Tomorrow. Tomorrow is the day my TSPX Red 7F4 finally arrives! The sky is giving us freezing rain currently, but I'll go and hit it aomewhere for sure.
  5. Inioch

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

I believe all bags are also dictated to only have LinQ Blues in them. And KBS graphite shafts are out of the question too.
  6. Inioch

Would you say familiarity with those types of conditions is a factor? We pretty much never get hard ground to chip from due to weather, so I'm usually using quite high bounce wedges. I also don't have your or @MWard's skills :D
  7. Inioch

What Would A Tour Victory Mean To Takomo Golf?

Our golf association magazine ran a bigger story on Takomo a while ago. I'll see if I can find it online. They are saying that there is significant focus also on the tours. Edit: here it is translated form.
  8. Inioch

CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 WorldWide Golf Championship

Congratulation Cap! So happy to see you join the returning cast next year! Great thing to do @JB and the rest!
  9. Inioch

AZTHP Team Championship - May 18th

Indeed! A trip to play there with the AZ crew has been high on my golf wish list for a while.
  10. Inioch

CONTEST Southern Twang WorldWide Golf Championship Briggs Ranch Prize Pack

Congrats @sweetnlow and especially to @mantan and @KY Golfer for the win!
  11. Inioch

AZTHP Team Championship - May 18th

Awesome! I'll get my roster on Tuesday and that'll show if my employer decided to ruin my fun. I've put the days in as off-day requests, but the company gets to decide if they wipe their arse with them or not.
  12. Inioch

Definitely close enough for Shamble Combined to shake things up a lot. But great scores out there! -1 after Alt Shot is no joke.
  13. Inioch

Official Rant of the Day

I had tee times booked for sat/sun/mon/tue. And the weather wizards decided it'll be fun to have below freezing again for a week. So no outside play for me this weekend. Absolutely blows, as I was really looking forward to it.
  14. Inioch

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Dozen CT Tru Track and a dozen CT X Triple Track. Plus a Callaway fusion glove.
  15. Inioch

Cobra DARKSPEED Drivers Review

I had a standard 10.5 LTDx. The big differences to the DS X in my opinion are three things. 1. Speed: DS X is several mph faster for me. 2. Misses: DS X is a LOT more forgiving from heel and toe. Aerojet was really forgiving from the toe side. DS X brings heel forgiveness there too. 3...
  16. Inioch

2024 Cobra Putters

I can understand that. For me, it's easier to connect several lines than one line. But since I may be OCD in some things, here I can accept some sidetracking. Then again, I align a TT ball as well as I can and then just decide if I need to hit it a bit outside the target line. I don't pick up...
  17. Inioch

I marked down "get one low bounce wedge" in red letters in my notes.
  18. Inioch

Work and travel getting in the way of following, but I'll catch up during your dinner. Nice going everyone and Southern Twang on my mind!
  19. Inioch

2024 Cobra Putters

I kind of liked the Agera lines with the True Track balls. They align nicely together. But I get what you mean.
  20. Inioch

Callaway Chrome Tour, Chrome Tour X, and Chrome Soft Golf Balls

Finally managed to secure a dozen Chrome Tour and CTX. If only people would not insert themselves for my sim times, I could get comparative numbers for them aganst '24 CS.
Back