Search results for query: *

1. Inioch

The Morgan Cup with Cobra over the years

With Morgan Cup signups now live, I figured I'd post my bookmarks on a single thread. That should get you pumped to sign up :D I've been going through the live threads in the years when the Morgan Cup has been held with Cobra as the partner, meaning from it's return in 2017. There's a whole...
  2. Inioch

Alphard Cybercart

Just had a very interesting conversation with an Alphard distributor that we finally got in Finland. Alphard was showing their new Cybercart at the PGA Show and it sounds like a very interesting newcomer to the market, when it eventually launches. Not a lot of information out yet, but a couple...
  3. Inioch

How to find out tip diameter without pulling the adapter?

I have a problem. I'm trying to sell a couple of SteelFiber shafts with Callaway hybrid adapters locally. Now the potential buyer wants to know if the tip is .355 or .370. Is there a way to find out without pulling the adapters? He wants to put one in a 4i head, hence the question. Any ideas or...
  4. Inioch

Callaway Europe sweepstake

Why did no one tell me Callaway Europe has a great website. And they have CPO! But now they're running a sweepstake through February for an amazing price for our European members: "The competition takes place from 1st February - 29th February 2024, and sees a lucky golfer (plus friend), win...
  5. Inioch

End of the year appreciation thread - 2023 edition

It's been a crazy year at THP and a lot of fantastic things have happened again in the past 12 months. It's a good time to start looking back and taking stock of what was your year like. Tell us how was your year? What were the highlights of the year? Anything to look forward to next year? For...
  6. Inioch

CONTEST One year @THP appreciation

My dear Cult members. 20 July will mark one year at THP for me and to celebrate the community that gives so much to me every day, I wanted to have a little something going. Finding and joining THP has been one of the best things I've done in a long while. Even though on many days I don't have...
  7. Inioch

Inioch's looong road to the Morgan Cup '24

My dear fellow THP lunatics, this is a thread I've been contemplating since I got over the shock @JB served me on Christmas Eve '22. I wouldn't have believed a couple of weeks ago that there would be a need for such a thing, but thanks to JB being as awesome as he is, here we are. My long road...
  8. Inioch

WTB Cobra LTDx 7w and a shaft for LTDx driver

I'm interested in purchasing a LTDx 7w if someone has one available and willing to part. Not partial to either color. Additionally and perhaps even more so, interested in a stiff Mid/Mid shaft for the LTDx 10.5 driver. I'm looking to get more spin than I'm currently getting with the iM10 60. So...
  9. Inioch

LTDx driver spin and shaft pondering

I was testing shafts and loft settings on my LTDx 10.5 driver and I have a hard time trusting the numbers. My plan was to see how my available shafts perform and later test the Tensei white against this data. But can these numbers be correct? Equipment used: Trackman 4 indoors, Titleist Pro V1...
  10. Inioch

Newbie from abroad

Hi all, and greetings from Finland. I'm a new member, but a longer time lurker. I kind of came due to the LTDx threads and kinda... just stayed :D I've been playing since 2011 and current hcp is 25.5. Haven't been playing that much in the last five years (three kids in that time will do that)...
Back