Search results for query: *

1. U

David Leadbetter's "The StraightAway" Training aid

Would love to Have that 3d model to print 😍🙏
  2. U

isolate radial/ulnar release

this is what works the best for me. Yesterday and today i hit the ball very well. Used me regular strong lefthand, hinging radial/ulnar. With right hand weak hinging flexion/extension. Feels very secure. Try it out 😀👌
  3. U

might be on to something Here. I try to not spin out cause thats been a big issue before. But many times when i really want to punch a shot. I hit it very well. Then my hips often moves very Quick with a bit slower arms.
  4. U

If it was a ”look at me” thread i Would post a video of my swing? Showing 190+ ballspeed. But DId i?
  5. U

You just proved my point.I feel sorry for slow minds like you
  6. U

but its okay to make fun of my spelling and question? Thought this thread was about swingquestions? Buti was wrong. Only know-it-alls in Here i guess
  7. U

when i look at video. My hips are way before arms/hands. Should not be problem. But ill try it out tonight 👌Thanks! I acutally hold my hand quite weak. Adding pressure inwards with my hands. I really like that. Think most people Would benefit from that Could not be more wrong. Supinstion...
  8. U

If you take your grip. Hinge only using moves in ONE of these images. What movement do you mostly use? and what type of left-hand grip do you use? Strong? Weak?
  9. U

Hi, im a scratch golfer, having inconsistancy issues regarding direction. I fight a left miss. My path is natural from the inside. I work as a fitter using trackman, so i understand the numbers and why i hit a pull etc. I use a strong left hand grip, i can see 4-5 knuckles. This feels most...
  10. U

clubface rotation device

anyone knows a device that could measure clubface/grip/shaft rotational speed through impact at full swings?
  11. U

18 degree vs 21 degree

bought a fourteen hi877 21 degree with oban revenge 8x. 1.8 hcp, swinging around 105 mph with this club, aoa -5ish, pretty compressed and getting high smash on average, around 20 degree dynamic loft with 7 iron, fh1000 blades, and hitting around 220m. My question is: if i buy exactly same...
  12. U

Restrained swing?

What Does ”restrained swing” mean? in This context Prichard said he was analyzing the swings of some of golf’s greatest ball-strikers for his book, “The Efficient Golfer,” when he noticed that Snead, Hogan and Trevino all restrained their driver swing in order to return the club at impact to...
  13. U

3Wood with our without a tee for less sidespin?

Im a 1,1 hcp, mostly play driver and a 2 iron from tee. Ive noticed when hitting my 3w from tee with a tee, i create alot more sidespin on the golfball (i know there are no such thing, but spin axis tilting to the right) When hitting it from the deck, i create alot less... So is there anyone...
  14. U

no head rotational swing

what swing philosophy generates the least clubhead rotation through a swing? Does a superstrong grip work better for minimal clubhead rotation? If you use a superstrong grip, what kind of stance would work best, along with what swingpath?
  15. U

Collage golf

How does collage golf work? Is it like in hockey? SingleA through trippleA? How good of a golfer do u need to be to get into a team in the different leagues? Skickas från min iPhone via Tapatalk
  16. U

Face rotation

What is the best way to have as little face rotation as possible (clubhead)? Open/closed stance? Try hit the inside/outside of the ball? Strong/neutral/weak grip? Use larger grips? I saw a clip with matt kutchar yesterday. Saying he is working alot on having as little face rotation as...
  17. U

aimpoint

anyone using it? how many strokes on average did it knock off?
  18. U

Voice Caddie Putting (PT-30)

anyone tried this? or heard anything about it? http://voicecaddie.com/2013/product_pt30_01.php
  19. U

Counterweight on putter

Im thinking of ordering a 100g weight to put in My puttershaft/grip. Anyone tried a 100g? Im delivering the putter pretty good. Quite solid according to iping. But want to get better ofc. So if all i want is to minimize rotations in arms/wrists. The heavier counterweight the better?
  20. U

iping

anyone tested iping? what do you think about it? how big of a difference did it do in your game?
Back