Search results for query: *

1. SundayHack

Balancing Parenthood and Golf

I am right there with you, but with 2 under 4! for me I go to a range that's open until 9pm after they go to bed for practice, and I try and play 9 after work on a Friday (i finish early that day). I have tried to plan some weekend golf but family takes priority so I end up having to cancel the...
  2. SundayHack

Clubs in the Bag

Dr 5W 4H 5H 6-AW 56* Chipper Putter
  3. SundayHack

Capsule Wardrobe - Golf Edition

Nice, I like that concept of colours with those items and keeping the rest pretty neutral (black/grey) .. I think that's how I will structure mine
  4. SundayHack

Capsule Wardrobe - Golf Edition

Has anyone built a golf specific capsule wardrobe? (if you don't know what a capsule wardrobe is, see here) I'm not one to buy surplus golf clothes and I'm looking to refresh my apparel so my goal is to buy as little as possible but maximize the amount of outfits I can have. Just curious to...
  5. SundayHack

Garage Simulator Crew

So many mat options these days, what’s everyone using?
  6. SundayHack

What did you shoot today?

46/44 90 (+19) Just couldn’t find my rhythm today
  7. SundayHack

Which of these two had a greater impact on your overall health and well-being?

Thanks everyone I enjoyed reading all the responses! It seems obvious to me now, but diet is now a big focus for me this year. Not to lose weight but to ensure I give myself the right fuel for the day and try to eliminate the fatigue and lethargy experienced during the day. I already have a...
  8. SundayHack

Which of these two had a greater impact on your overall health and well-being?

Improved diet Or More exercise?
  9. SundayHack

Would Smart Sole Lower Your Scores?

I have the SW and C (used to also have the GW) overall I don’t think my scoring average has lowered because of them specifically (I’m a 13HCP so when one part of my game is good generally another isn’t). They have 100% saved me strokes on the course, especially the C. The GW just didn’t work...
  10. SundayHack

43/46 for 89 (+18) I found 8 bunkers in the round which was fun….
  11. SundayHack

2024 Round Count

Round #2 played yesterday!
  12. SundayHack

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Bit of an order the last two days.. Cleveland 14 way carry bag Clicgear bag cozy (to use on my mgi zip) 15pk of Callaway SuperSofts 20 ball shag tube
  13. SundayHack

33pts today in stableford .. 89 off the stick. First round of 2024 in the books!
  14. SundayHack

2024 Round Count

Round #1 for 2024 complete, goal is at least 26 rounds this year.
  15. SundayHack

On course improvement from speed training

Never thought of it affecting swing path.. but makes sense when I think about it!
  16. SundayHack

Distance is obviously the main goal of swing speed training... I am keen to see that translate on the course to see if that increase in distance has an effect on my approach shots (am I scoring better being closer to the hole?) .. does my proximity to the hole improve? will be interesting to...
  17. SundayHack

Preparing for a round

Do you prepare for a round of golf the night before, or even the days leading up? do you have a routine you like to follow... or not? Does it change whether its just a weekend game at your club or a tournament? Previously I have gone down the path of planning the night before (google...
  18. SundayHack

How do you store, organize, all your golf stuff at home?

Nice, I like it! where did you get it from? I have been looking at ideas for organizing my stuff as well.
  19. SundayHack

New Year newbie saying hi

:welcome: As a relatively new guy myself to this forum, I can guarantee you’ll enjoy it here!
  20. SundayHack

I have read through most of the speed training threads (not every page) and its been cool to see the gains people are making with their speed training as I commence mine. I am keen to hear what on course imporvements have been observed as a result of the speed training? are you scoring better...
Back