Search results for query: *

1. andyAVFC

Landscape Photography

I'm more impressed you managed to have a few days without rain! Joking a side, lovely landscapes there. I have a wedding to attend late this year with the family on the west coast.
  2. andyAVFC

2023 - 2024 Soccer Thread

Packing the bag ready to fly to Greece to watch us (try) to overturn the 2 goal deficit. If it happens it is going be some party for 2k Villa fans in the away end!
  3. andyAVFC

As a Villa fan, I couldn't agree more,
  4. andyAVFC

In other news, secured my ticket to Olympiacos away today, it's going to be like heading into the Jungle. Can't wait. Hopefully we take a decent home leg advantage as it will be pretty hostile and we haven't played great away from home in Europe this season.
  5. andyAVFC

Nothing better than watching an upset Klopp. If he didn't moan about every single thing, including traditions within English football which were there before he came and will be after he goes, I wouldn't feel the same but... he does.
  6. andyAVFC

Shocking isn't it. All to common in football nowadays.
  7. andyAVFC

Nothing petty about this one bit (y)
  8. andyAVFC

Us Villa fans don't get much to celebrate about so thought I'd take this time to mention what a week it has been for us. Arsenal (a) 2-0 Lille (a) - Last minute aggregate equaliser and won on pens to get through to the Semi's Bournemouth (h) - 3-1 to get a hand closer to 4th place and...
  9. andyAVFC

City are just a machine though, they just have the ability to go up 2 gears when crunch time comes.
  10. andyAVFC

"Here's to you Unai Emery, Villa love you more than you know..."
  11. andyAVFC

Unpopular Opinion - The Masters / Augusta

Regards the US Open last year? I obviously can't talk for your side the pond but it didn't get great reviews this side, include the course. Literally to the point it should never hold another US Open.
  12. andyAVFC

I agree with a lot which is why I am a hypocrite as I'll be watching, its the off course stuff for me I dislike, I just find that Augusta goes that extra length of been a bunch of d*cks compared to other pro tournaments.
  13. andyAVFC

The golf aspect of it I don't mind at all, bar the field size so I do prefer The Open and the US Open but it is the off the field nonsense that drives me mad. I think its stuck many decades old.
  14. andyAVFC

The issue isn't the course for me, it is the nonsense off the course I seriously dislike,
  15. andyAVFC

Does anyone else not understand how Maddison wasn't sent off yesterday?
  16. andyAVFC

Fair enough, yeh I understand, I get it and think it's soft. Just nowadays with what they give penalties for I think it is one. Also note very few arguments from the Man U players.
  17. andyAVFC

Because I like watching golf, my issue isn't surrounding the golf, it is the off the course nonsense.
  18. andyAVFC

As a Villa fan, I 100% thought it was a penalty, that opinion definitely doesnt have anything to do with us trying to stop you catching us ;)... Joking a side, for what pens are given for nowadays, I did actually think it was a pen. I also thought Casemiro was lucky not to get a sent off...
  19. andyAVFC

I think the viewing experience is a good point, for us it is better but our normal coverage compared to you guys is unbelievable. I've not watched loads your side but was across for the Ryder Cup and been across for some smaller events, tried watching but the coverage is almost unwatchable.
  20. andyAVFC

I'm not alone!
Back