Search results for query: *

1. jwalker497

WTB: looking for a set of Ping G15 or G20 irons

Blue dot and +.5 inch. Please let me know if you have any for sale? Thanks!
  2. jwalker497

Fitting vs lessons

I adopted the stack and tilt swing amd want to get some lessons with a pro who knows the S&T swing but i also want to get fitted for irons and not sure if i should get lessons first then get fitted or get fitted and then get lessons Im concerned that lessons may alter my swing and a fitting...
  3. jwalker497

Lie Angle 2 questions

1) Im pretty average in terms of height etc 5,9. I did a fitting and i was recommended ping g15 + .5in blue dot. I believe blue dot is a more upright adjustment. also i was recommended cobra AMP irons in standard length and lie. Im not sure why the pings had adjustments and the cobras did...
  4. jwalker497

FT: New Pro V1 s

I have some Pro V1s lookong to trade for either callaway Hex Chrome yellows or z star sl yellows As you can see the sleeves have sponsors names I have 8 sleeves of the Prudential ones and i have 3 sleeves of the pacific Pm me if you want to trade
  5. jwalker497

Clicgear 3.0 Accessories

I love how manynaccessories the clicgear hasJust curious what accessories you have and how you feel about them. Imwasnthinking about the seat, cooler, shoe brush, gps holder etc
  6. jwalker497

2012 Golf Ball Test?

I was wondering if anyone saw any recent golf ball tests? A few years back golf magazine did a very nice comprehensive test with ha data and one of the golf digest hotlist had a good golf ball test. The golf magazine test turned me on to Taylormade balls with the TP black. So anyone come...
  7. jwalker497

Stand Bag that locks clubs in

Im looking for a stand bag that also has full length dividers that lock clubs in so that they dont bang into each other. I saw Ogio has a chamber bag but thats a cart bag. While I do mostly ride or use a pushcart, I find the stand very handy when taking the bag on and off, storing, etc. I...
  8. jwalker497

Iron Fitting Results - Which one to get?

I demoed a lot of irons the other day and the finalist were Cobra AMP (non-forged) and Ping G15. Little about me and my game. I typically I shoot upper 80s lower 90s. I can work the ball a little, sometimes - I am inconsistent though. My golfing is very sporadic and I very seldom play 18...
  9. jwalker497

Cobra AMP

I demoed sme irons the other day and the AMP irons were a finalist along with the G15s. The store was too pricey so im looking to buy off ebay. I precer to buy used clubs but since these are pretty new not sure thats gonna be an option. So any advice pn how to not buy a phony or counterfit...
  10. jwalker497

Looking for statistics

Does anyone have any stats on what it takes to ahoot 85 or 80? I want to set goals for my rounds in terms of fairways and greens but not sure what they should be. Ie tday i Played 9 holes tday and Just looked at my stats and it's clear putting was my foe. I was 8 over wirh 44. I Hit 5 of 7...
  11. jwalker497

Which SeeMore

So I'm interested in a SeeMore but noone around me carries them to try Which model should I get I prefer soft heads like carbon steel and I prefer a mallet style with a railroad ( 2 sight lines) I went on their site and saw the MFGP2 cs but are there any others? Th
  12. jwalker497

Where to buy Clicgear 3.0??

I am going to purchase the Clicgear 3.0 Pushcart and am wondering was hoping someone might point me in the direction as to where the cheapest place to get it might be? any specials or good deals on this cart right now?? PS Also which color would you get? I have a black Ogio Grom bag and am...
  13. jwalker497

WTT: Various Golf Balls

I have the following sleeves of golf balls that I'd like to trade. I bought these before I went on a ball hunt and I wound up preferring higher-end balls. So, I'd like to trade these for the ones I am looking for, listed below. Since the balls I 'm looking for are usually cost twice as much as...
  14. jwalker497

Graphite VS Steel

I am thinking about replacing my Adams A3 with steel shafts with JPX 800s so I demoed them today some more. My 6 iron swing speed is around 75. FYI - My driver SS is aroun 90mph = 220ish. The monitor said I was hitting the 6iron about 156-165. I normally play my Adams steel 6iron off...
  15. jwalker497

Ideal Fitting Dream

One day if I ever have the money, I'd love to get completely fit for an entire bag from ground up. I mean everything, every club in the bag combined with the proper shaft, the right grips, lie angles, lofting, putter etc. I'd like it to also include launch monitor information while being...
  16. jwalker497

Sun Mountain V2 vs Clicgear 3.0

I am in the market for a new pushcart. I have not done much research but I know these 2 models have a good following. Which would you go with and why? Also, in case there are other good options, please write in your vote and explain why. Any help would be appreciated. PS Non-Inflatable tires...
  17. jwalker497

Divot Line

I have this very cool practice facility where you can hit off the grass. I was thinking that it would be cool if I could draw a divot line to check to see where my divots are and I am wondering if you had any ideas what I could use to draw that line. I was think maybe some white chalk or some...
  18. jwalker497

Scotch

Not sure where to post this... I like to carry a little scotch in my golfbag and I was wondering if anyone does this and if so, how do you store/keep it. My first thought was a flask but they are such a Pain in the but to clean. I'm just curious if anyone has any good methods out there?
  19. jwalker497

2011 Golf Ball Test??

I really need to see a current ball test. I came across this searching, anyone have the issue or got a chance to read it?? I am curious what kind of info it has. http://www.todaysgolfer.co.uk/Golf/Magazines/Golf-World/Golf-World-Magazine-June-Issue/
  20. jwalker497

Practice Balls

Quick question - What's the consensus on practice balls. Are the simply cosmetic imperfections or more serious issues that would affect performance. I could care less if practice is written on them or not as long as they perform the same
Back