Search results for query: *

1. T

Ball vs Ball - E6 vs. TF Gamer

Hey all, I walk about 95% of my rounds and with over 60 rounds down this year, I've found a ton of balls on the course. Originally I picked up every ball I found, but as the bag got heavier and my surplus in my trunk got excessive, I started to get more selective. So today I decided it's time...
  2. T

Central Ohio Golf

Let's talk Central Ohio golf courses. Any hidden gems out there? How about the top 5 you've played?
  3. T

Senior Clubs for my wife

Hey All, My wife is looking for a set of clubs. At her peak she was a 18 handicap but hasn't played regullarly for a few years. She use to carry a pair of titleist senior irons with graphite shafts. She's tall and finds that the added length of the senior clubs fits her swing. We'll...
  4. T

New Walking Bag

Hey all, I'm in the market for a new golf bag now that the season is coming to an end. I walk about 100 rounds a year and have been using my old man's Ping Hoofer for the last few years. I'm looking to decrease weight but still have a large carrying capacity. (I keep my rain gear in the bag...
  5. T

A New Hacker

Hello All, I found out about THP this week while shooting the best round of my life, a 70 on my 28th birthday. I've been playing the game for about 6 years but have only really gotten serious about it over the last year. I'm a nurse and work three 12 hour shifts, so I'm at the course 4 days a...
Back