Search results for query: *

1. bassing33

Light Weight Drivers

I played a Cleveland XL270 for years and just recently started playing a Callaway V-Series. But I was curious, what light weight drivers are available now? Whats your experience with them? Do they help or hurt your game? For me, I seem to do much better with a lighter driver. This is a new...
  2. bassing33

Old Golf Bags - What do you do with yours?

Got a new golf bag for Christmas and I’m not sure what to do with the old one. It’s got a tear in the valuables pocket by the zipper and a hole in the bottom of one of the big pockets. Other than that it’s still a super functional bag. What do y’all do with your bags if they aren’t really in...
  3. bassing33

What club purchase has changed your game?

What club purchase has changed your game more than any other and what do you think is the overall reason for the change? For me it was a set of wilson staff ci9 irons. Loved those things and only recently changed them out for some wilson staff fg tour v4's. The crazy thing is, with the ci9's, I...
  4. bassing33

Brooks Koepka - Are his last 2 finishes a precursor to a rough year

With a +3 at Hero and a +13 at Sentry it's safe to say he's not playing his best. Is this going to be a trend or do you think he'll get hot again and start finishing up at the top? It's not really what you expect from someone in the top 10 of the world golf rankings.
  5. bassing33

What makes a good THP forum member?

What makes a good THP forum member? IS it time spent reading every post? Is it number of posts? Overall insight into all things golf? Personally knowing people who are a part of the forum...? It would be easy to say all of the above or its a complicated answer. But what sets apart a good member...
  6. bassing33

Hitting the Center of the Club face

What are some tips or drills to help improve contact on the club face? I recently borrowed some well used clubs from a friend of mine who is a scratch golfer and there were very impressive wear marks where he constantly hit the ball in the same spot. How does one get to that point?
  7. bassing33

Tim Tebow: Are you fan or foe?

I will openly admit that I am not a Broncos fan but I am a Tebow fan. I respect him and just want to see him succeed. I love his faith (we share the same beliefs) and I am proud that he is so passionate about them. What are your thoughts?
  8. bassing33

Best Birthday Present Ever

I just thought I would share about how awesome my girlfriend is.... The Story My little brother and I have been living together for about 5 years. I cover the house payment and he covers the bills. It has worked out well and allows us both to have a little fun and not worry about money too...
  9. bassing33

Wilson Staff C:25 golf ball

Has anyone tried out the Wilson Staff C:25 golf ball? Was it any good and what might you compare it to?
Back