Search results for query: *

1. Wongstongs

PING G430 Drivers

Went for a driver fitting over the weekend, my G400 LST shaft decided to end itself recently. Figured I'd try a bunch of the new ones and the G430 Max proved to have the best numbers. I'm sore from all the driver swings and my wallet hurts, but it'll be nice to have this on course once my club...
  2. Wongstongs

TGL: Team Golf

Would be cool if you could play against them on a sim near you/your own sim. That's the only way I would find it interesting.
  3. Wongstongs

WTB Mavrik or Mavrik Pro Irons

Right handed Standard length and lie 4-AW or 5-AW, maybe GW as well if it's available Tried these out with Dynamic Gold X100's and they were great, so that shaft or similar to it! Found some irons, thanks to those who reached out!
  4. Wongstongs

Contest: PING G410 FW Wood

I need to replace my FW wood because I currently don't have one :ROFLMAO:
  5. Wongstongs

Are Dress Codes Good or Bad for the Game?

Do I enjoy dressing up and looking sharp? You bet! Do I care what other people look like on the course? Not at all, you do you and I'll focus on my game.
  6. Wongstongs

2019 PING G410 Drivers

Went and tested the LST model with a few different shafts, the tour65 in stiff worked quite well. They didn't have an extra stiff which I'd be interested in trying out as well. It's maybe a couple yards longer than the G400 LST that I've been pondering as well. Either way I'll be getting one of...
  7. Wongstongs

WTB Ping G400 or G410 LST

Looking for a Ping G400 or G410 LST with either a tour 65 shaft or HZRDUS yellow! I'm in Canada but don't mind paying extra shipping.
  8. Wongstongs

CONTEST Paradise Week Day 5: Cleveland Frontline Putter

Simply because it looks cool as hell
  9. Wongstongs

CONTEST CONTEST: Paradise Week Day 4: Callaway Epic Flash Driver

My driver is now 10 years old, would be nice to have a new one ?
  10. Wongstongs

CONTEST Paradise Week: Day 3: PING G410 Plus Driver

My Ping G15 is looking pretty worse for wear, so this would be a solid upgrade! :cool:
  11. Wongstongs

Seeking advice on swing

Been a while since I last posted! Here’s a quick video of my 9 iron swing. I’m looking for advice on how to fix or mitigate my misses. My two routine misses are a low rocket out to the left or a high ball out to the right. This particular shot was 5-7 yards left of target with a fairly...
  12. Wongstongs

WTB Titleist 712 MB PW & CB 3 Iron

Looking to add a Titleist 712 MB PW and CB 3 iron to fill out my set, x100 shaft. Located in Canada.
  13. Wongstongs

Anybody try hydro dipping their clubs? How did it turn out?

My putter is really banged up. I'm thinking about sanding it down and hydro dipping it. Has anybody tried this? What type of paint did you use? Were you happy with how it turned out?
  14. Wongstongs

What is the yardage gap between your driver and next furthest club in your bag?

Just curious as to what yardage gaps people have at the top of their bags. I currently have some big gaps, 45-50 between driver/3W and 40 between 3W/4I. I'm trying to figure out if it's worth it to lose my current 3W and fit in 2 clubs and cut those gaps down a bit. Thoughts?
  15. Wongstongs

Hopkins Limited Edition Tour Irons

Just saw these on their Facebook page Interesting! Wonder what they are made of...
  16. Wongstongs

Help Wong swing right!

Sorry for the sup par quality of the videos but hopefully enough can be seen for some advice/tips. In general my issue is consistency, I'll have about 50% decent shots, 40% passable and 10% terrible shots in a round. 7 Iron - Typical ball flight with my irons on well struck shots is nice and...
  17. Wongstongs

One Heck of a Week!

I haven't been very active on the forum in the last week or few due to being extremely busy with life (haven't even swung a club in almost two weeks!). On Sunday after much planning and probably 8 hours of cooking, I proposed to my girlfriend of four years and she said yes! Couldn't be happier...
  18. Wongstongs

If you could have a pro's swing, whose would it be?

This question came up when I was golfing with a few of my buddies, if you could have a pro's swing, whose would it be? For me it was Tiger's, powerful and explosive. I have actually watched his swing quite a bit and tried to model mine after his (obviously not quite there yet or else I would be...
Back